Bed Time Stories

(I don't own gif's I use, I find them on google! Credit to owners and creators!)
£***£

(I don't own gif's I use, I find them on google! Credit to owners and creators!) £***£

£***£

Darcey sat with my arms crossed as She listened to her brothers arguing in the front. Her mood was all over the pace.
"Well, I don't understand, Dean. Why not?" Sam asked, the car ride has been tense and Darcey was getting annoyed.
"Ah, because I said so." Dean said back to Sam.

"But we have the Colt now, we can—"
"Sam." Dean says, his voice a tone that came with a warning.
"Dean, we can summon the Demon.."' Darcey tried, thinking maybe that he would listen to her.
Darcey was wrong.
"Look, we're not summoning anything." Dean says
"We can pull the gun on her, and force her to let you out." Sam says
"Well we don't know if that'll work." Dean said, he was clearly annoyed with this conversation as he raised his voice at Sam.
"Then we can just shoot her." Darcey
"Yeah. Then if she dies, the deal goes away."  Sam said after me.

"Guys, we don't know if that'll work either. All you both are pitching to me is a hunch if it's and maybes and that's not good enough..because if we do screw up this deal, you will die." Dean yells to Sam.

"And if we don't even screw with it, then you die, Dean." Darcey yells. She was  tired of him not seeing that outcome.
"D, I'm not having this conversation." Dean says to his sister, his eyes looking at her through the review mirror.
"And why? Because you said so?" Sam asks
"Ah, yes because I said so!" Dean yells again.
Darcey guiltily looked over to her son, he was digging into her side as he covered his ears, the yelling bugging him.
"Dean, you're not dad." Sam said.
Dean shut up for a moment, and only a moment.
"No, I'm not. But I am basically the oldest.  And I'm doing what's best."
Darcey rolled her eyes, 'I am the oldest', she though, but they don't really listen to her anyway.
"So you both are going to let this go? You understand?"

Darcey didn't say anything like Sam,her silence on the subject should be enough for Dean to understand how She feels. 

When the yelling stopped, Grayson took his hands off his ears slowly.
"Sorry, buddy." She tell him as he hugs her.
"Darcey, tell me about the psychotic killer." Dean says.
Darcey ignore him, not in the mood for a case right now.
"Some one tell me about the psychotic killer, Sam." Dean says again when he sees that She's not going to respond.
Sam then angrily grabbed the news paper and read.
"The ah, Psychotic killer: he rips victims apart with brute-like ferocity""

"All right. Any mention of his razor-sharp teeth.. or his ah, 4-inch claws, animal eyes?" Dean asks

"Nope." Sam says "but the lunar cycle's right. If it is a we're wolf, we don't have much longer. Full moon's on Friday.thats the last time he changes for a month." Sam explains.
Darcey still sits quietly in the back, Grayson now asleep in her side.
"All right. Two days, no sweat." Dean says confidently as he pushes on the gas, speeding the car up.