It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester

£***£

£***£

Darcey and Dean stood around the bright kitchen. They looked for anything. Sam talked to Mrs. Wallace who was talking about her husband. Grayson stood close to her, the excuse of being your kid to work day worked. They normally wouldn't bring the 11 year old with them when they questioned the witnesses, but he missed his mother and uncles.
Spencer stayed with Bobby, he taxed her every now and then.

"Uh, so, how many razor blades did they find?" Sam asked

"Um, two on the floor, one in his stomach... on was stuck in his throat. He swallowed four of them. I mean, how is that even possible?" Mrs. Wallace said.

Sam turned his head and saw that Dean was near the oven.
"The candy was never in the oven." She tells him.

"Well, we just have to be thorough, Mrs. Wallace." Dean says going back to looking around.

"Did the police find razors in the rest of the candy?" Darcey asked as she moved a few things on the kitchen island.
She looked and saw Grayson standing by the fridge.
"No. I mean, I don't know. I don't think so." She says
Dean then walked over to the fridge, he moved around Grayson and behind it, he found a hex bag. He held it up so his siblings could see it, but he made sure Mrs.Wallace didn't.

"Um, Mrs. Wallace, did Luke have any enemies?" Sam asked after seeing the bag dean held up.

"Enemies?" She asked, her arms over her chest.

"Just, anyone who might have held a grudge against him?" Sam asks

"What—what do you mean?" Mrs. Wallace asked

"Any coworkers, neighbors. Maybe a woman." He says

"Are you suggesting an affair?" She asked offendedly.

"Is it possible?" Sam asked

"No. No, Luke would nev—-" Mrs. Wallace turns her head away sadly.

"I'm sorry. We have to consider all the possibilities." Sam says.

"If someone wanted to kill my husband, don't you think..that they'd find a better way than a razor in a piece of candy he might eat?" She tells him

£****£

At the motel, Darcey and Sam sit at the couch. Sam at the laptop and Darcey reading a book.
Grayson sleeps on one of the beds.