Yellow Fever

( all Gif's I use are from google! All rights and credits to owners!! )

£****£

The Winchester siblings stood around the body. Wearing their FBI attire, Darcey watches the doctor open the bag.
"Agent Tyler, Agent Starr, and Agent Perry, say hello to Frank O'Brian." He says

"Uh, he died of a heart attack, correct?" Darcey asks, her words stutter a little after hearing the victim's name..she try's to remain calm.

The doctor nods. "Three days ago."

"Hmm. But O'Brian was 44 years old and according to this..-a marathon runner." Sam reads from the file.

"Well, everyone drops dead sooner or later. That why I got job security." The doctor says

"Yeah. But Frank kicked it here. Just yesterday, two perfectly heathy men bit it in Maumee, all heart attacks." Dean says "you don't think that's strange?"

"That sounds like Maumee's problem. Why does the FBI give a damn, anyway?"

"We just want to see the results of Frank's autopsy." Dean said

"Uh, what autopsy?" The doctor asked

"The one you're going to do." Dean says

Dressed in a cover up, the doctor took the tool and made a cut along the skin of the body.
"First dead body?" He asked

Dressed in her own cover up, Darcey stands beside Dean, looking away from the body.

"Ah, far from it." Dean tells him.

"Oh, good. Because these suckers can get pretty ripe." The doctor says
"Uh, hand me those rib cutters, would you?" He asked
Dean handed them over.
He then noticed a white mark left from what could be a ring on his finger, where the rest were bruised.
"I didn't think Frank was married." Dean says questioning

"Not my department."

Sam then lifts the hand up, looking at the markings on his hand and wrist.

"You know what? When you drop dead, you actually tend to drop." The doc says "the body probably got scraped up when it hit the ground. Huh."

"What?" Darcey asked turning to the body now.

"Uh, I can't find any blockages in any of the major arteries." The doc cracks the ribs and pulls out the heart, Darcey and Dean almost gag out loud.