Birthday Wish

We need a happy chapter before Dean "dies"...so..
(This chapter doesn't follow a specific episode, this happened in some point of the months Sam and Dean we're trying to find ways to help Dean, so before The "Time IS On My Side" episode, ... enjoy! )

£***£

£****£

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

£****£

Darcey Winchester woke up with a smile. Her dream was peaceful and her mind wasn't replying bad memories of the past. She was actually in a good, bright mood.
Her nerves were at bay, having her family all together helped with that, plus having Bobby, who's house they were staying at this moment.

Her mind was only occupied with making Grayson's eleventh birthday the best he's ever had.
She had the whole day planned out already, she made a cake the night before , later in the day there were going to open presents and whatnot.
The brother's were going to take him out, they said they wanted to so she wasn't going to say no. It gives her time to go get him a present, well, make him one. She was going to make him a special leather bracelet, with the Anti-possession charm on it.
She was going to get Bobby to help her, he was happy too.

Finally Getting up from her bed, she make it and was quick changing into some thing comfy. After showering and doing her morning routine, She put on some mom-jeans and a plaid shirt. She put her long blond hair into a pony tail with a Scrunchie.

Leaving the room, she walks over to Grayson's room with a slight hop in her step.
Opening the ajar door, she stepped in and walked over to the bed where a boy slept, his blankets cover him and a pillow over his head. Soft snores are heard.
Couching down beside the bedside table, Darcey slowly shook her son awake.

When the child rolled over to his other side, Darcey then stood up and removed to covers.
The child jumped up immediately. "Mom!" He says
The mother smiled and held the covers in her hands.
"Well, good morning to you too, birthday boy." She says.
The boy smiled then laid back down and covered his head with his pillow again.

"Gray, come on. Your uncles are taking you out for breakfast." She tells him.

£***£
Finally being ready, the mother and son make their way down the wooden steps, some make a creek when they do.

Walking into the kitchen, Bobby and the boys sit around the table, their chit chatting was cut off as the duo enters the room.

"Happy birthday, Grayson." Sam is the first to say as the giant stands up.
"Thank you, Uncle Sammy." Grayson says and hugs Sam"s legs. Sam pats his nephew's head and he lets go.
Dean then stands up and walks over to Grayson and picks him up.
"Ready for to day, G-man?" He asks
The boy nods exactly, his longish hair flopping all over the place.