Yellow fever part 2

£***£

The Winchester's walked into another room. There were old papers laying around the dirt floor. Things were knocked down.

Darcey walked over beside Sam. She looked at the old paper.
""Luther Garland."" Sam reads from an old security pass card.
Darcey looked over at the picture.
"Creepy." She says

"Hey..this is..a... this is Frank's wife." Dean says from where he stands.

"And the plot thickens." Sam says to Darcey as they make they're way over to the table Dean is at.

"But Into what?" She asked standing beside Dean looking at the matching picture.

Dean jumped when suddenly the Machines around them started to turn on and make noise.

Darcey noticed Deans stillness and looked over to the corner he was staring at. She nudged Sam's arm and he got his gun ready.

He slowly walked closer.
"Hey." Sam calls out.
"Dean!" Darcey calls out as she watches him run out of the building
The ghost then suddenly turned and moved forward, Sam shot him with the rock salt, making him disappear.

Darcey and Sam jog out of the building and find Dean sitting behind the Impala, finishing off the bottle.
Sam holds up the security pass card he took.
"Well, I guess we got the right place." He says

£***£

In her nice suit, Darcey and Sam stand waiting for the deputy to come back with what they asked for.
"Uh, this is the Garland file." He says and hands it over to Sam. He takes it and says thank you.
Darcey and Sam look through it.
"Is he drunk?" The deputy asked looking over at Dean.

Darcey looked over to her twin, he slightly wobbled in his spot as he looked around.
When he sees her looking at him, he gives her a thumbs up and a wink.

"Uh, no." She says turning back to the deputy.

"Now, deputy, according to this, Luther Garland's cause of death was physical trauma. What exactly does that mean?" Sam asked

"The guy died 20 years ago. Before my time. Sorry." The deputy says

"Could we talk to the sheriff?" Darcey asked

"Oh, he's out sick today."

"Ah, well, if you see him...will you have him call us? We're staying at the Bluebird. Mind if we take this?" Sam says holding up the file.
The deputy shakes his head and Sam and Darcey turn to leave.
Tuning when she sees Dean hasn't moved, she listens to what he tells the deputy.

"You know? You're awesome." He says

The deputy laughs. "Thanks..you too, I guess."
Darcey sighs and grabs Dean and leads him out of the room.

£****£

Walking down the hall, Dean jumps when the bump into an old woman.
She quickly walks away as Sam pushes Dean forwards.

"This isn't going to work. These badges are fake. What if we get busted?" Dean asked "we could go to jail."

"Dean, shh, calm down, okay? Deep breath." Sam says stopping him.
They both took a deep inhale and exhale, "better?" Sam asked, Dean Shoin his head.