1- "WE'RE FREAKING FAMOUS NOW???"

"ROBIN, DID YOU SEE THE TWEET?" Marth yelled. 

"Did I see what now?" Robin mumbled, looking up from his phone. 

This was followed by Marth literally shoving his phone in Robin's face. Poor Robbo.

"What the fu-" Robin started speaking, but Ike poked his head in the bedroom and shushed him. 

"Bro, we're not even 100 words into the chapter. Watch your goddamn language!" Ike said. 

Robin stuck his tongue out at Ike. "Don't tell me what to do, MooOOOm."

"Shut up and read the tweet, dummy." Marth cut in to the conversation.

"I'M FARSIGHTED, I CAN'T READ IT WHEN IT'S LITERALLY IN FRONT OF MY FACE-" Robin shouted, but cut himself off when Marth moved the phone. "Thank youuuuu."

Link picked that moment to run into the room, bonking his head on the doorframe as he did so. 

"OW, GODDAMN IT-" Link screeched, holding a hand to his head. He recovered quickly, and then he was waving his phone in the air. "WE'RE OFFICIAL, BOYS!"

Sheik, who had been laying on his bed and idly scrolling through Twitter, looked up and frowned. "Link, I didn't realize you were asking all of us out at the same time. Since when has this become a gay orgy?"

"Bro, wtf?" Roy said, giving Sheik a strange look. 

"Did you actually just use a fucking acronym in real life-" Ike shoved Link out of the doorway and stood there menacingly. 

"Ike, don't forget about the chikie nuggies." Pit said, because he has the literal mind of a thirteen year old. 

"Sheik, you know that's not what I meant-" Link protested, but he cut himself off when Robin glared at him. 

"ALRIGHT, ENOUGH. Stop acting like crackheads for FIVE MINUTES while we sort out the important narrative shit for this chapter, ok? Ok." Robin sighed and actually read the tweet. It was kind of surprising that Marth hadn't started whining about how his arm was hurting him, actually. 

He raised his eyebrows. "From @/SmashHitEnt: We're excited to announce our newest group to compliment the wonderfully talented ladies of 6mix: please welcome the Brawltang Boys!" Robin was having a hard time holding back his laughter. Oh my God, the picture that they used was just-

"I can't believe they actually used that picture!" Sheik was basically cackling when he saw the picture for himself. 

It was an image of the seven boys mid-dance, so their hair was all over the place and there was some awkward facial expressions. For example, Link looked like he was in the middle of jerking himself off. It was majestic. 

"I'm never going to live this down." Link groaned. 

"Damn right you're not. I can feel the fangirl thirst coming already." Roy snickered. 

"Coming, you say?" Robin smirked at Roy, and his face was basically just a Lenny face but even better because it's, ya know, Robin. 

"SHUT UP!" Roy screeched and threw a pillow at Robin. He missed, and the pillow ended up hitting Marth. 

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL?" Marth screeched. 

"HIT OR MISS?" Ike shouted.

"I GUESS ROY ALWAYS MISSES, HUH?" Sheik, Link, and Pit all yelled in unison. 

"HE'S GOT A BOYFRIEND AND THEY'RE TOTALLY FUCKING EACH OTHER-" Ike yelled, but he was cut off by the beeping of the microwave. When Pit heard the noise, he shoved Ike out of the doorway and ran right for the microwave.

"MY CHIKIE NUGGIES!" Pit wailed. "THEY'RE RUINED!" 

"And on that note, why don't we just end this here?" Robin said.

"Yeah, that might be a good idea. This was enough chaos. Hey, do you think we can top this next time?"

SOCIAL MEDIA ROUNDUP! (no order lol)