9- "What about bros before hoes, man?" (FT. MULTIPLE OTHER CHARACTERS).

"So. You wanted to see me?" Edelgard asked. 

"Yeah, actually." Link looked over at her and grinned in a way that he probably thought was seductive. 

"Well?" Edelgard asked.

"Wanna start dating? Lol" Link asked, waggling his eyebrows. 

"What, for publicity? Or are you actually interested in me?" Edelgard replied, damn near choking on her coffee. 

"Let's call it a bit of both. What do you think?" Link was still grinning seductively. 

"Eh, why the fuck not?" Edelgard responded. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't want you to fuck me at least once."

"How about we try it out? I'll take you back to my dorm tonight, we can have fun~" Link murmured, leaning in a bit closer. 

"Let's see how good you do tonight, and then we can decide how long this goes on." Edelgard replied, smirking at him. 

They then proceeded to start making out in the middle of a rather crowded coffee shop, lmao

"Ew, get a room." A random oblivious customer said, throwing a packet of sugar at the back of Edelgard's head. 

"Dude that's Edelgard and Link! You know, the famous K-pop idols?" The random oblivious customer's friend exclaimed, already taking out their phone. 

"Ugh that's so unfair, I wish I was her..." A random Link fangirl sighed and plunked her head down on the table. 

"Ten bucks says they start fucking right there." A perverted fan muttered to their equally perverted friend.

Hubert was standing outside the window and plotting ways to either kill or maybe fuck Link. He wasn't sure himself. 

"Wanna go somewhere a little more private? We've got an audience." Link murmured in between kisses. 

"Let's go." Edelgard said, trying not to sound ToOoooOOo eager. 

As they headed out of the coffee shop, Link texted Roy quickly. 

Link: hey bro, i need a favor 

Roy: anything for you, bro

Link: make sure sheik actually comes back from practice at a semi-normal time tonight, ok?

Roy: got it. i'll actually go to practice tonight, lmfao

Roy: i'm assuming you've got someone in tow ; )

Link: edelgard, in fact

Roy: ooh damn

Link: ikr

Roy: gonna prank sheik, i assume?

Link: naturally. tell the rest of the guys, i need them in on it. but be careful what you tell pit, okay?

Roy: you got it bro

Link shut off his phone. "So, Edie, we've got some time to kill. I'm planning on pranking Sheik, so we'll need to be at the dorm in... oh, about three hours."

Edelgard didn't have to ignore how good her name sounded coming from Link's lips anymore. For that, she was grateful. At least something good was coming out of this staged relationship. 

"Hmm, what to do..." Edelgard replied. 

"I'd say each other, but I don't wanna spoil the surprise." Link said, looking over at her and smirking again. Yeah, I'm using that action again. No, I swear I'm not running out of ideas-