11- "Gotta love cancel culture, smh."

"Okay boys, I know there's a bit of a PR disaster happening on Twitter right now, but the important thing is that we stay strong!" Robin clapped his hands and tried to smile reassuringly at his groupmates. 

"Understatement of the century." Link rolled his eyes. "Honestly, what do these fucking idiots think they're doing, attacking my best friend like this?"

"Has anyone actually seen Sheik recently?" Pit asked, sounding vaguely concerned. 

"Uhhhhhh...." Ike looked up from the book he was reading. What a boomer lmfao

"Guys I'm literally right here." Sheik said. He looked tired, but other than that, he seemed fine. Looks can be deceiving. 

"OH LORD, I'M SO SORRY!" Pit exclaimed, flopping to his knees at Sheik's feet and bowing. "FORGIVE ME!"

Sheik looked at him weirdly and laughed a bit. "Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever."

Link squinted at his best friend. "Are you doing alright, man? You don't look so good."

"I'm fine." Sheik's voice sounded dangerously close to snapping. Recognizing the tone, Link backed off and accepted the lie. 

Roy groaned and threw his phone across the room. "I cannot stand these fucking people."

"I am so damn glad I deleted Twitter. First the thirst tweets, now these delusional fans attacking our best dancer? Naga preserve me." Marth leaned back against the couch with a heavy sigh. 

"Starting to think I might go the same route, honestly. I literally can't deal with the negativity." Ike remarked ruefully. "Also the thirst tweets about me or Sam were kinda scary."

"Can we just not talk about this? Thanks." Sheik said flatly. 

There was an ugly silence. Nobody really wanted to say anything. 

"Well what are we supposed to talk about?" Robin asked bluntly. "It's not like we can exactly go back to our regularly scheduled chaos! This is kind of a big deal."

"Oh yeah? And it didn't cross your mind that maybe, just maybe, I don't want to be involved in this discussion?" Sheik asked, his voice rising in volume as he spoke. 

"Yeah, it did, but we've kind of got no other option." Robin replied. 

Sheik laughed. It was honestly kind of scary to hear, because it wasn't his normal laugh. He sounded bitter instead of happy. "That's hilarious. No other option, huh? You've always got goddamn options, Robin."

Robin shrugged helplessly. 

"Know what? Fuck this. You can talk about whatever you want. I don't care." Sheik stood up and walked off, anger practically radiating off of his body as he walked towards the room he shared with Link and Roy. 

Awkward silence (ch ch chchch) followed his exit. 

"That was... certainly something." Roy remarked. 

"Robin, what the hell was that?" Link yelled, rising from his sitting position on the couch and throwing his arms up. "He clearly doesn't want to talk about it, so why'd you push it?"

"Maybe because I'm hoping that, by talking it out, he works off some of the anger?" Robin yelled back. "Honestly, Link! You're acting like I don't know how to deal with Sheik being upset like this!"

"Uh, you clearly don't know the first goddamned thing about dealing with him when he's this upset." Link scoffed. 

"Link is right." Marth said. "Don't pressure Sheik to talk about things he doesn't want to. That's just basic etiquette, but you should know by now that he really doesn't take kindly to being pressured in that way."