19 - "This is lowkey a living hell, please send help."

It was a normal morning in the dorm of the Brawltang Boys. They were all sitting around the dorm, drinking coffee (or in some cases, tea). 

Robin hadn't woken up yet, so it was peaceful.

BUT THEN, ROBIN BANKS MADE HIS FIRST APPEARANCE OF THE DAY!! 

And boy was he pissed lmao

"Sheik, what the fuck do you think you're playing at? Robin snapped. 

Everybody else sighed in unison like "aw shit here we go again"

"Literally nothing, Robin. I don't know why you're so upset with me." Sheik replied calmly. 

"Shut the fuck up. Lying little bastard. Jesus. I can't stand you." Robin sneered at him and threw his phone at the blond Sheikah. "If you didn't do anything, then what's this all about?"

"I retweeted that because it happened to be something I agree with." Sheik threw the phone back after looking down at it for a moment. "I do that all the time. Does that bother you?"

"Only when it seems like you're trying to stand up for yourself. You are aware of the fact that you're talentless and don't deserve to be in this industry, right?" 

Sheik didn't even bother responding. He just stared at Robin, hardly even flinching as he listened to his oH So KiNd ANd UNDerStAnDing words. 

"Oh my fucking god will you two just STOP?" Ike shouted. "This arguing is not helping anybody. So knock it off."

Pit, being the oblivious baby that he is, walked into the room with Roy's phone in his hand and said "Hey did you know that Corrin's leaving Boars?"

Roy looked away from Link, who he'd been not-so-subtly staring at (they're not live so he's perfectly fine) in alarm. "Pit, what are you doing with my phone??" he asked, an invisible sweat drop rolling down his head at the thought of Pit getting into his stash of hentai that he kept saved on his phone. 

"I wanted to look at Twitter." Pit shrugged. "Viridi asked me if I knew anything about it, then told me to go look at everything going down on Twitter. So I stole your phone- by the way, why's your lockscreen a-" 

"PLEASE STOP RIGHT THERE." Roy yelped. He snatched his phone back from Pit and looked at the screen. "Well, I'll be damned. The rumors were true."

"Seems a little weird, don't you think? They got back from their own tour not long ago, and from what I understand they're not having as many cooperation issues." Marth said thoughtfully, glaring pointedly at Robin as he spoke the last part. 

"Sheik, did you-" Link started asking, but he stopped himself when he saw his expression. "Oh."

"I'll be in my room if you need me." Sheik muttered. He was already pulling out his phone as he walked toward his room, meaning that he was going to have an interesting conversation with his boyfriend. 

Robin walked towards the kitchen, presumably to make himself coffee. The other boys looked around for a moment, then inched towards the door. They crowded around the door to the room that Link, Roy, and Sheik shared, eager to hear the drama go down. 

"-are you serious? I had to find this out from Pit, of all people!" Sheik exclaimed, though he didn't sound as upset as Link would've expected him to. 

They couldn't hear Corrin's reply because the door made it a bit hard to hear things. 

"I know that, but a text would've been nice? A little heads-up that you're moving to fucking New York for your new job is usually considered common sense."