4- "We're sweeter than sugar, right girls?"

"Oh my fucking god, did they seriously just do that?" Samus said when she saw the Brawltang Boys' song come up. 

"Samus, don't swear. We are live, remember?" Lucina said from behind the camera. 

"Shut up, Lucina! You're the cameralady, so be quiet." Daisy groaned, picking up a pillow and smacking herself in the face with it.

"Daisy, I told you not to get wasted yesterday." Peach sighed and patted the pillow on top of her friend's face. 

In response, Daisy gave Peach the finger. "Fuk u." she mumbled, her words muffled by the pillow. 

"Just click on the video already. Let's get this over with, shall we?" Palutena flopped down on top of Daisy, since she didn't look before she sat down and Daisy was kinda laying sprawled out on the couch. 

There was a muffled screech of pain from the brunette, but Palutena didn't move.

"GERT OFFH MEH!" Daisy screeched, taking the pillow off her face after speaking and whacking Palutena with it. 

"I SURRENDER!" Palutena screeched in return, holding her arms over her face and falling sideways. She ended up hitting Zelda, who fell over and hit Samus, who fell over and hit Peach, who fell over and knocked Lucina off the end of the couch. 

"FU-" Lucina started saying, but she was cut off by the ground knocking the air out of her. To her credit, she didn't drop her phone, and she was up and studying the chaos a moment later. 

"Let's just watch the video." Zelda sighed.

Samus clicked on the video, and they started watching. 

The girls managed to get through the whole video without too many problems, but Lucina did have to put the phone down to go get a drink (and check to make sure that her ribs were okay). 

When it was over, they all kinda stared at each other before bursting out in laughter. 

"MAN, THEY'RE SO EDGY IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!" Peach cackled. 

"That choreography looked pretty difficult, though. I'm gonna have to step up my game." Zelda mused, looking like the thinking emoji while she spoke. 

"That Marth guy did a pretty good job. I mean, DAMN, did you SEE that boy's hips moving?" Daisy sighed dreamily. 

"Can you not talk about him like that while I'm within earshot?" Lucina said, looking visibly unsettled. 

"Fine, fine." Daisy waved her hand vaguely, nearly smacking Palutena in the face because her depth perception is nonexistent right now. 

"But like, who's that blond guy again?" Peach asked, looking genuinely curious. 

"Which one?" Zelda and Lucina both asked at the same time. 

"Uhh, the one who was doing most of the rapping?" Peach's voice went up like two octaves as she spoke. VoICE CRacK TiME!

"That's Link." Lucina answered. 

"He's pretty hot." Peach said simply, hoping to recover from her voice crack. 

"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever. You all sound like a bunch of these fangirls." Palutena said, holding up her phone, which was open to Twitter. It was currently displaying the trending hashtag "brawltangboysdebutday!!"

All of the visible tweets on screen were just thirst. 

Peach, Daisy, and Palutena were all cackling with laughter as they scrolled through and read the tweets. Zelda and Lucina just looked at each other and facepalmed.