"Alexa, play the Song of Time." [Timeskip Chapter]

SIX MONTHS LATER...

WELCOME BACK TO THE CRACKHEADED ADVENTURES OF THE BRAWLTANG BOYS AND 6MIX! While we were away, some... interesting things have happened. Let's look at the things that have happened. 

THE BRAWLTANG BOYS

Our favorite problematic gang is currently on tour to promote their latest comeback. Well, six of them are. 

Robin is still the leader. After the incident with Stan Twitter, he hasn't been nearly as harsh. 

Ike is still a boomer. He and Samus broke up, and he is now missing her.

Marth is still the best mom of the group. He's had to take over the role of group therapist temporarily. 

Link is still giving everything 110%, but he's recently found it hard to talk to Roy like usual... 

Roy is still the horny baby, but lately he's been showing off more than usual for Link...

Pit is still innocent as usual. 

Sheik is still on hiatus. His mental health is slowly healing, but he's feeling a bit lonely and useless nowadays. He is still dating Corrin, but their relationship is extremely secret and they're rarely seen together in public nowadays. 

6MIX

Our favorite ladies are currently pursuing some solo projects, but rumors have been circulating that they'll be making a comeback soon. 

Peach is doing some modeling with Palutena. They're Gucci ambassators, lol

Palutena is modeling with Peach.

Zelda is currently promoting her single, which was originally written by Sheik (who wrote it with his relationship with Corrin in mind). 

Samus is currently taking some time for herself, as she is missing Ike. 

Daisy is also promoting her single and has started dating Richter the male swimsuit model. 

Lucina is currently starring in the hit new movie To Be A Monster. She plays the lead role: Queen Zelda.

BOARS

The hardest-working boy group around is also currently on tour, promoting their most recent comeback. 

Byleth is being the best leader that he can be, while also making sure to keep his relationship with Yuri private. 

Yuri is helping both Byleth and Claude keep the group in line and content.

Dimitri is currently living his best life (minus Lettie, who he's missing).

Corrin is giving his all on stage, as usual. However, he's missing Sheik quite a bit, and despises the timezones and the busy schedule he has that are currently preventing them from seeing each other. 

Felix is fighting with Sylvain a lot. Without Ingrid able to keep them in line, they spend a lot of time in private fighting. 

Sylvain is bickering with Felix a lot. 

Claude is scheming as usual. Him and Yuri are teamed up to keep group morale up while they're on tour.

SOCIAL MEDIA ROUNDUP! 

The Brawltang Boys's latest comeback song:

Zelda's new single:

Daisy's new single:

Boars's latest comeback song: