Chapter 1

P.O.V (Y/N)

   I never thought that SM itself would hire me as english teacher, even though I am not an english native speaker, my english level is quite good and maybe they saw that in the interview through skype. That is how I came to work at SM as an english teacher, the first month was quite good, because all my students were trainees, all of them were so sweet and nice, the boys were very respectful and the girls very sweet, for me all of them were the perfect students.

   At the second month the company told me that my work hours would increase and with that the salary, I was happy though I didn't feel comfortable teaching thanks to bad experiences with students in my country, but these were a dream, what I didn't know was to whom i would have as students, these weren't traineers anymore and when the company gave me their special time table I knew they were idols but my surprise was to know that the boy band was Exo.

   The first day with Exo started, when I saw them coming into the classroom they looked so shy but adorable at the same time with their pencils and notebooks in their hands, the lesson started and none of them wanted to speak so I introduced myself first and talked a little bit about myself, in that way they felt relaxed and the first one to introduced himself was one of the eldest, my modus operandis to learn the students' names was to look for any outstanding feature in their faces, for that reason when the first guy with a very sweet face said his name was Min Seok but I could call him Xiumin, I saw his face was so round like a little bun, the second one was Jun Myeon or Suho as he said, well the only thing I could memorize from him was that he was very handsome but unfortunately very young, the next one was Baekhyun who with his puppy face made me recognize him immediately, then was Sehun who was the youngest of all of them, his pocker face was undisputed, Yi Xing or Lay had the most adorable dimples in his face when he smiled, then was Jong In or Kai, he was...oh god, I shouldn't think like this but he was really hot with his skin a bit darker than the rest, then was Jong Dae o Chen, his feline face when he smiled was easy to remember, Kyung Soo or D.O was very handsome too, I mean all of them were handsome, but D.O had big but adorable popping up eyes besides having very good pronunciation but he lacked grammar, the last one to introduced himself was the tallest, also handsome but the most distinctive thing about him were his big ears, when he said his name was Chanyeol I was shocked because of his deep voice, very manly and sexy but too young as well. The lesson passed quickly just with introductions so after that we said goodbye to continue the next class, they said goodbye joyfully and came out one by one, only Chanyeol the guy with the big ears came out of the last to say goodbye with a bow and a big smile.

P.O.V CHANYEOL

   Our first English class started since the company demands us to know English for promotions abroad, I was relaxed since the language is not an issue for me, I was only expecting the teacher was nice. When we came into the classroom a noona said hello to us joyfully, I was shocked when I saw her so young and pretty, I thought it was a dream, I couldn't believe that noona was our English teacher, according to her appearance she wasn't European, in fact she introduce herself and said her name was (y/n) and I thought her name sounded so cute, then she told us that she came from South America, we only knew Mexico but she told us that we could talk about that later. None of us wanted to introduce himself because we were so nervous, of course if a very pretty noona was going to be our English teacher, but the first one who did it was Xiumin hyung, she stared at him while he said his name and I felt a bit of jealousy but then she did exactly the same with Suho hyung and the rest, I realized that maybe she did that only to remember our names or faces, and with that I liked her more because I thought her way to remember us was very funny, I wonder what she thought about me? What did she notice to remember me? I hope it wasn't for my ears since the guys tease and tell me I could fly with them, I think they are exaggerating but anyway, I hope it was something good.

   I was anxious for our second class, when we arrived she was waiting for us and as usual she said hello to us with a beautiful smile, *sigh* her smile kills me, it is so pretty and that is what I like in a girl, a girl who smiles and with a beautiful smile as well. That day we started with the lessons, it was a pretty good class, we played and talked, even though i have to confess I was a bit nervous when she walked checking our exercises and approached me, I didn't know what to do or say since she always made me shut up in a tender way, i was the only one who talked too much and messed up the class with my jokes.

-Behave yourself, and have a bit of respect for the teacher – said Sehun quietly with his typical expressionless face.

-I am not doing anything – I said without looking at him.

-Of course you are, you better finish your exercises – he said just when she approached us.

-Thank you Sehun ssi – she said smiling to him with that pretty pronunciation. Sehun smiled at her, what? he smiled? Sehun doesn't smile often, she is mine ok??!! I thought about shouting that but then relaxed since she continued checking our exercises and went with Lay who didn't know what to do, as always Lay never knows what to do.

P.O.V (Y/N)

   The second class was very good, at least they weren't bored since we played and talked, they were so sweet even though they are not babies they act like babies, especially this guy what is his name? the one with the big ears? Oh yes Chanyeol, he was the one who talked a lot and messed up the class with his jokes, but I couldn't get angry or scold him because he is funny and cute as well. If he only were a bit older maybe I could look at him as a man but he is too young, all of them inspire me love and tenderness, like little brothers.

   The class finished and again they left happy, I feel proud of myself when my students left happy of my classes, that shows they have a good time and learn at the same time, and again Chanyeol came out of the last but this time apart from smiling he said:

-Have a nice day miss – hear him to say that with that sexy voice made me blush, I tried to hide that, I hope he hasn't noticed because it would be very embarrassing for a student to see me blush with his voice.

   That day they had classes in the morning, when I finished I went to the company's canteen to have lunch, but when I opened the door a guy a bit taller than me collided with me.

-I am so sorry – I said very embarrassed.

-No no, I am sorry, it was my fault I didn't see you coming – he said very embarrassed too while he bowed, he was alone so no one else saw such a scene, but I realized he was really cute, very much indeed, his dark hair was short but messy, his skin was fair and his well formed body, even though he was wearing casual clothes I could see he had a very good body, for a moment I thought he was Lee Donghae from Super Junior but then I thought that I am not so lucky, I got rid of that thought and made a bow, he did the same and came out of the place but before he stared at me in a tender way and left.

**Note: This was my first fic at a facebook page, for the same reason i wanted to make a little changes and upload it here, please bear with me because english is not my mother tongue. I hope you like it and i will upload the spanish version as well.**