Chapter 3

P.O.V CHANYEOL

   It has been a month since our classes with (y/n) started, she allowed us to call her like that since if we talk to her very formal she will feel old, I don't know why she thinks that, she is not old she is just a bit older than us, now if some idiot offended her I want to know who was it and I will kick his ass! nobody offends my pretty (y/n)!

i'd love classes be forever, to see her all the time, it hurted me to think that someday She would not teach us anymore, I didn't want that day come so every day I tried to talk to her and be nice, I wanted us to be friends and we get together outside of class

since until now I only spoke to her in class, and then to be more than friends. I've never had that issue with age, there is no age barrier in love and if she is older I don't mind, in fact it's better because I can learn from her, I hope she doesn't have that stupid idea that I'm a kid to be with her, I pray that it's not so.

P.OV (Y/N)

   It's been a month since I'm with EXO, everyday i appreciate them more, they are like babies each one with his personality, I like the fact that everyone is respectful but sometimes they make me feel old lady, so I allowed them to call me just (y/n) besides is not that formal.

I can remember all their names and as usual Chanyeol is still the last one to leave the room to say goodbye friendlier. I have nothing against him but sometimes I wonder why does he do that? what does he want to get? i haven't showed i like him, have i? i talk, smile and look at them equally, I have to confess that he is handsome, and his voice is sexy but he is to young. Well, Donghae is younger too but just for a couple of years, i wouldn't have problem to go out with him, in fact I allowed him to call me just (y/n) as well since when he used to treat me very formal it make feel really old, I like that he comes to SM so i can see him frequently, besides every time i see him he looks more handsome, god what a man! his sweet smile, his beautiful face and his perfect body, it's a mix of cuteness and sexiness at the same time and that is very sexy.

P.O.V DONGHAE

   Every time I'm with (y/n) I feel very good, she is a very interesting woman, intelligent, so cute, so sweet and funny, I liked the fact she allowed me to call her just for her name, This indicates that she gives me the confidence to be her friend and therefore I will do whatever it takes so that soon we will be more than friends, I really like her, but I don't like when she thinks she is too old because she is not, sometimes I think that is the reason why she looks at me just as a friend since she thinks that between us can only be a friendship, why?! i don't care! in fact, i would love to be with a noona especially if it's her.

(y/n) didn't have classes with my dongsengs Exo and I knew she had a few classes that day I decided to invite her to go out, i didn't want to invite her to the SM canteen anymore, I wanted a real date, I looked for her and i found her checking some tests at her classroom.

-Hi (y/n) – I said happily, she always make my day.

-Hi Donghae-ssi, how are you? – she answered me with a beautiful smile.

-Great, I wanted to make you an invitation – I said shyly since it was the first time i was gonna ask her to go out with me...what if she says no? i didn't think on that.

-An invitation?

-Yes, as long as you have no other commitments.

-Mm, and an invitation to where? - She looked at me flirty as she crossed her two hands and placed them under her chin.

- To dine, I think such a beautiful girl as you are does not deserve only coffees from the company's canteen – I could feel how a heat wave and a blush went up to my face, did I really say that? maybe after that she won't accept since she will think i'm a jerk.

-You are so sweet, ok, it's a deal, you tell me the day, time and where we should see each other – what?! she said yes! I couldn't believe it, I was so happy and nervous that I couldn't speak.

-eh, cool! – I said with a huge smile – it's ok today at 7:30? and if you don't mind, I can pick you up at your house – please say yes.

-Perfect, I'll give you my address – she took a piece of paper and wrote her address, everything was great, I would finally go out with her calmly and I could start with my plan to get her heart.

P.O.V CHANYEOL

   We didn't have classes today but I wanted to see (y/n) at least a couple of seconds, it's incredible how the person you like can make your day at least a couple of seconds, that's why when we were leaving rehearsal the path we had to take to exit the building was only one, that's why we were forced to walk in front her classroom, some of the boys started mocking saying that I would see (y/n), I tried to stay calm since I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable and make her to stop talk to me, that will be terrible! When we passed by, I walked slowly to see her but I felt something very strange in my chest when I saw her with a guy, even though that guy was Donghae hyung I couldn't avoid to feel jealous since the two of them looked very happy talking each other, when hyung met her? since when they talk each other? I wanted to know everything, no please! I hope hyung doesn't look at her, either nor he likes her too! I'm very afraid that she thinks more about him than about me, also he is older than me and easily she...no no no! relax Chanyeol, maybe he was just asking something simple, I really hope so.

**Note: Thanks for reading, and as i said i hope my english doesn't be that bad, please excuse me if there is a grammar mistake. **