Chapter 6

P.O.V (Y/N)

   I asked the SM people if Valery could be in my class with EXO as a listener, I wanted to ask first since she is a trainee and I don't see very often that the trainees get together a lot with the ones that are already idols. She is a very good girl and her English is perfect since she lived in the United States, she is of great help to me since I have had her in other classes but only with trainees, but I don't know why I have the feeling that some interest she must have since she begged me please to let her go into a class with EXO.

   They told me that there was no problem since she is very disciplined and her English is excellent, when I told that to Valery she jumped happily and even hugged me, I have no doubt that she was interested in any of them.

   We arrived at the class and I greeted them as always, everyone greeted me and greeted Valery, I could see that everyone already knew Valery since some of them started to talk to her very friendly while I was taking the list, but I also noticed that Chanyeol looked at her a lot, I thought maybe she was the girl that Chanyeol liked but I couldn't really figure out in what sense he was looking at her.

   I divided the class into two groups and made them work on some exercises, while I was helping one group Valery was going to help another, I went with the group where Sehun, Kai, D.O, Xiumin and Suho were and Valery went with Lay, Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol's group, I sneakily watched as Valery sat between Chen and Chanyeol, first I thought Chen was her target but when I saw how she was talking to Chanyeol I realized that he was her target. I couldn't say what Chanyeol's reaction was since he was on his back, but after about 35 minutes he stood up and went to where I was.

- (y/n) are the exercises ok? - Chanyeol asked me but I was surprised that he wasn't smiling since he is always doing it.

-Let me see - I received his notebook and began to check it, while doing that I heard that D.O said in a funny tone:

-And why are you coming? Valery is supposed to be reviewing your exercises.

-She only helps, (y/n) is the one who checks, and I trust (y/n) the most because she is the teacher - Chanyeol said dryly.

- They are correct, continue working - I said as I gave him back his notebook, Chanyeol was retiring but then he quickly turned to ask:

-Can I switch to this group?

-Noooo! - The boys answered in chorus and then began to laugh.

-Ahh! why are you like that?! - Chanyeol reproached.

-Go back to your seat Chanyeol-ssi, the class is about to end - I said softly and with a smile, I must admit that the situation made me laugh but I couldn't laugh or they would think I was making fun of him.

The class ended and the boys said goodbye to me and began to leave one by one, I saw how Chanyeol slowly put his things away and addressed me when Valery asked him:

-Oppa can we go together to the rehearsal rooms?

-Eh, sure, come on - it seemed to me that he didn't want to go with her but he still did it, Valery said goodbye to me tenderly to which I responded in the same way, but I was worried about the way Chanyeol looked at me, his face reflected a mixture of discomfort, sadness or maybe it was a set of all the above, I thought maybe he had a bad day and I continued organizing my things.

P.O.V CHANYEOL

   I was determined to talk to (y/n) more in that class, I was happy to see her as always but then I saw that Valery one of the trainees was with her, why? What is she doing here? It's not that I disliked Valery, it's just that the boys usually annoy me with her since when she arrived she always tried to get close to me and strike up a conversation, I was still a trainee but soon we were going to debut so for the same reason she insisted more on approaching me. She is pretty in fact I know she was or is an ulzzang but she is not my type, I never saw her beyond a friend, she is also 16 years old, I think she is very young for me. I know, anyone would tell me "and how is it that you like (y/n) when she is 6 years older than you or maybe more?!" And it's there where I would answer "it's because (y/n) is special, she is already a woman and I like women, not little girls" and it's true, I want a woman to teach me about life, give me advice that she has already gone through and that woman is (y/n).