Chapter 17

P.O.V VALERY

   I didn't see Chanyeol oppa for almost 1 week, also EXO was so busy with interviews on television and radio that they weren't going to rehearse, it's true that I was furious with Chanyeol oppa for inviting unnie (y/n) to go out and not me, and the worst thing is that he invited her twice and begged her! but I was going to fight for him, I was thinking about facing unnie but then I realized that she was more interested in Donghae oppa, will she have a relationship with him? I wondered that since many times I saw them very close talking in the company canteen, in addition I saw how Donghae oppa took her hand gently and she did nothing, in fact she let oppa do it, if so, if she is in love with Donghae oppa things would be easier since it would be less of a problem, it's Chanyeol oppa that worries me.

   I decided to forget about unnie for a moment and focus on rehearsing my song for SM's internal show every once in a while so that we trainees can show how far we've come. I had the perfect song for that, I was going to sing it to Chanyeol oppa, I knew he would be there since as they have done well they will make a small presentation at the beginning of the show.

P.O.V CHANYEOL

   Every so often SM does an internal show to see the performance of the trainees, each one must dance or sing or both if they are more ambitious. All the people who work within SM are invited to see the show and that was great for me since (y/n) would be there in addition to us singing at the beginning of the show. The boys decided to help me conquer (y/n) and therefore we decided to sing one of our songs, it was old but that song was perfect to show (y/n) that I love her, that I don't want to be just a friend for her.

   The famous show started and we started to sing our song

   While singing I saw how (y/n) tried to look the other way, you could tell she was nervous and I loved that, seeing her flushed and nervous drove me crazy, but Valery's expression worried me, obviously she knows about my feelings towards (y/n) since I've been very obvious, what worried me was the hateful glances that passed from me to (y/n) and returned to me, I don't care what she says to me or what she tries to do against me, but if she dares to touch (y/n) or hurt her, I swear I will not forgive her, do not touch my (y/n) , if she wants to get even with someone out of jealousy who does it with me but don't touch my (y/n)!

   It was the turn of the trainees, each one did their show but when Valery came out I felt very uncomfortable since she didn't stop looking at me, I was sure that she would sing something for me, I will really feel very embarrassed if she does, also I don't want ( y/n) think she has to compete against Valery, well she shouldn't think that since I have told her that she is the only one who is in my heart, and will always be, (y/n) doesn't have to compete against anyone.

P.O.V VALERY

   Jealousy attacked me again, especially when Chanyeol oppa and the others sang their song, it was obvious that oppa dedicated it to her, argh what a rage! why does he dedicate songs to an old woman who doesn't even look at him?! really, oppa is very wrong in the head to think that an old woman like her would notice him, she could be an ajjuma!

   I went out on stage and stared at oppa:

-I will sing a song in English, I apologize in advance since there are a little rude words, you know, the American style - everyone started laughing - but I also chose this song since I dedicate it to a person, it is obvious that you will know to whom - the music started and I started singing