Chapter 29

P.O.V CHANYEOL

   I accompanied (y/n) to her dorm, I must confess that I felt that I was walking in the clouds, I always dreamed of being like this with her and walking through the streets hugging her, my heart was beating and thousands of butterflies were flying wildly in my stomach.

-Thank you for joining me - she said sadly.

-Please don't be sad - I said while stroking her cheek.

-I...

-Let's go inside - I looked at her seriously so that she opened and we both went inside, and inside she leaned on the kitchen counter while she tried to breathe since it was obvious that it was difficult for her - I'll give you a glass of water - I said quickly.

-I don't want water.

-You need it.

-I want something stronger.

-Like what? - I looked at her worried.

-In the fridge, there is a bottle of white wine.

-Are you going to drink...?

-Chanyeol please...!

-Okay! just wait - I opened the fridge and i saw an opened bottle of LATE HARVEST, I poured her a glass and passed it to her, when she received it she sipped it and handed me the glass again.

-Fill it again.

-I think that's fine - she walked over to me and tried to take the bottle from me but she forgot that I was much taller so I just lifted the bottle and she couldn't grab it.

-Give me that fucking bottle - she said irritated.

-Don't talk like that.

-Then go - she turned around but I took her arm - I'll pour you another glass but don't drink it in one sip please and sit on the couch.

-Whatever - she said in an ironic tone, I poured her the glass and luckily the wine ran out, it was a relief that there was only two glasses left since I didn't want her to get drunk and do something stupid, much less because of that idiot. She sat on the couch and I sat next to her.

-Are you feeling better?

-No, but I will, I think.

-With that answer I will not leave here, I don't want you to do something stupid.

-What stupid thing Chanyeol?! - she said as she drank from the glass.

-I don't know, princess, it's not worth being like this.

-You're right, it's not worth it - and with that she finished drinking the last sip of wine, in fact she finished it in two sips since I served it.

-I think the best thing is that I make you some tea.

-Tea! what tea Chanyeol?! I don't want tea!

-It shows that you are not used to drinking since with two glasses you are already...

-I'm not drunk if that implies... - she was going to stand up but her body swayed and I affirmed her quickly, I sat her down again and she stared at me.

-Why am I not 22?

-Princess the age...

-If I were 22 or your age I would be with you, you are very handsome Channie - and without saying anything else she kissed me, god! I couldn't believe it! I without thinking twice responded to the kiss, I knew that she was only doing it for the fact of being a little drunk but I couldn't lose that opportunity.