Chapter 21

P.O.V CHANYEOL

   We got to our dorm and I was begging for Baek to give me news of (y/n) but I never imagined he would have it so soon.

-Channie! what happened to your lip?! - Baek yelled at me scared.

-It's nothing Baek - I said to reassure him, even though hyung is shorter than me, he still managed to break my lip but he also kept his left eye black.

-It was very silly what you did Chanyeol! - Suho hyung was still scolding me.

-Aish hyung! you scolded me all the way!

-And it should go on!

-Leave that for later! Channie, (y/n) left me a message.

-She did it already? - Xiumin hyung asked happily.

-Yes, you and I will go tonight to the agreed place.

-Really? and why both of us? I should go alone - I said happily.

-No Channie, I'm in this mess and I'll be the one to untangle it.

-Ah, in that case I should go with you! I'm there too! - Sehun yelled.

-Yes but I'm the one who should talk to her! - I said to Sehun.

-Also...it's not for nothing Channie but the idea that we both go is for her to feel comfortable - Baek told me.

-I know, it's okay we will both go, I'm only interested in seeing her and knowing that she's fine, I have to convince her to tell me where she is and you Baek have to help me in that.

-Channie, if she doesn't want to say it, you should still respect her - Xiumin hyung told me.

-Hyung I have to protect her.

-We know, but for the moment let's just clarify that we have nothing to do with it and above all, show her that we will support her one hundred percent - I listened to them and it only remained to wait for the meeting. The hours seemed eternal to me, I couldn't stand the desire to see her, when we went out with Baek from the dorm we did it in secret, the boys did help and would cover our backs if manager huyng asked.

   We arrived at the park and we were scared since we didn't see her, there wasn't much light also the trees didn't let us see very well if she was there, a message came to Baek and when he read it he told me that it was (t/n) indicating us where she was with her friend, we walked for a couple of minutes and in the distance I saw two girls, I knew immediately that they were them, in fact I couldn't stand it and I ran towards the girl who was wearing a long red sweater with white skulls, that sweater I can recognize it from a distance since (y/n) used it several times in classes. When I got there I hugged her with all my might.

-Princess - I couldn't take it anymore and I called her that, I always wanted to tell her that, also for me she is my princess and I am her prince who will save her from all evil.

-Hello Chanyeol - she said shyly.

-Princess you had me worried! - I said as I took her face in my hands - never do what you did to me again!

-What thing? Chanyeol what happened to you...?!

-Say goodbye! you won't leave here did you hear me?!

-Answer me, what happened to your lip?! - she asked me scared.

-That doesn't matter now, what matters is that you're fine - that's when Baek came to my side.

- (y/n)! - he said cheerfully.

-Baekhyun - Baek took her arm and hugged her, maybe because it was Baekhyun who hugged her but I didn't feel jealous since I knew that he held her in high esteem.