Chapter 27

P.O.V DONGHAE

   As soon as I arrived to Korea I sent a message by kakao to (y/n)

-"I just arrived to Korea, I'll take a shower and go talk to the boss, everything will be fine, I promise you" - I waited about 10 minutes for an answer and she finally answered me.

-"It's good that you arrived to your country whole, don't try so hard, if it doesn't work it doesn't matter" - I was infuriated that she thought like that, I was going to do whatever was necessary for her to come back and above all to get her to be with me again, this was not done for EXO's dongseng or even less for Chanyeol, I was doing it for her and me.

   At SM I asked to speak to the boss, he received me and I was nervous, I had to persuade them to accept her conditions.

-"Donghae-ssi, what do I owe your visit to?" - he asked me.

-Sir, I come to something very serious, I got in touch with (y/n), the English teacher, and she told me that you already...

-Ah, yes, we already apologize to her.

-I know, as I also know that you asked her to return.

-That's right, I had forgotten that you were dating, that's why you're aware - it was weird since that hurt me but at the same time it made me feel happy since for me nothing had changed.

-Well yes...but I also know that she asked for certain conditions.

-Yes, and we are not sure we will accept them...

-But why not?! I mean, wouldn't it be better this way? another venue would be good just as a classroom, I know that trainees may find it difficult to travel for rehearsals but that can be arranged, right? but the best thing is that she doesn't teach EXO again, she doesn't want any more problems like the one she had.

-We understand that but the boys had nothing to do with it.

-I know, but out of jealousy Valery-ssi did it.

-Tell me something Donghae-ssi, are you only worried about her getting her job back? or is it that you don't want EXO to be around her? I bet you don't want just ONE of them to get close to her - damn! I wanted to tell him that I didn't want Chanyeol around, but I'm not that evil to give them trouble either.

-You are right about a couple of things.

-Is it Chanyeol? I mean, by the fact that it is the most affected by what happened to her.

-I think you'd better ask him directly, I don't want (y/n) to have more problems.

-Well, in any case we have the right to accept or reject that, as well as she can reject the work if we do not accept.

-I know, for the same reason I ask you please accept what she asks, think about it and if you can think of something better, you will be welcome.

-Mmm, we'll think about it.

-Thank you - I left there and sent another message to (y/n): "I already spoke with the boss, he will think about it, I hope he accepts since he knows very well that I care about you and above all that you don't want to be near EXO again" - She answered me almost immediately.

-"You know very well that I esteem them, but I don't want to give them more problems or have them myself"

-"I will not let Chanyeol get near you anymore, because of him and Valery we are like this" - she didn't answer me again, I felt frustrated because as long as he continues to poison her head she will continue to be angry with me.

P.O.V CHANYEOL

   The boss called us back to his office, we didn't understand why, maybe they were going to warn us about Valery again. When we got to his office he asked us to sit down.