Chapter 26

P.O.V Y/N

   I still had about a week in London and I had already finished my theater workshop, I was sad that I would never see my beautiful teacher Benedict again, well at least I would have the memories of the workshop and the satisfaction that he taught me new techniques to theater also every time I see his movies I will remember all that fondly. I hadn't talked to Donghae or Chanyeol and that made me a bit calmer, in part, since at least Chanyeol wasn't insisting, has he finally given up? and as for Donghae... well, my subconscious was sad because I wanted to keep in touch with him, could I never get him out of my head? I checked one of my emails to make sure I didn't have anything from any of them but Chanyeol had written to me, I always hoped that he would say something like: "(y/n) you can finally be happy since I understood and we will just be friends..."or something like that, but no, each email showed his insistence on continuing to fight for me to give him a chance and the last one was no exception.

"My love!

   I knew it! I knew there was someone behind your dismissal and do you know who it was? Valery-ssi! D.O heard everything when she told her friend about it and now both received their punishment but the best thing is that Valery-ssi will have to leave SM. Do you realize it my love?! she will be far from us since she is forbidden to approach me and it seems that to you too, they realized that she is a danger and she will no longer belong to SM! god, you don't know how happy I am that everything was finally known, they just need to apologize and give you back your work since they know very well that they were wrong to treat you like that. Please tell me when they apologize or send you an email asking you to return, I will be there at the airport welcoming you with open arms and I will not let anyone separate us this time, hyung did it once but now he will not do it again. I'm sure that something happened between you, you still haven't answered the last email and I'm furious about it, but with this news i feel well a bit. Please answer me this mail!

   I love you! and you will return to Korea I am sure and you will stay with me forever ;)

Channie"

   I couldn't believe it! will it be true? I mean it's obvious that that little girl is a bit obsessed with Chanyeol but... go to this extreme? I didn't know whether to write to him or not, I didn't want to feed false hopes in him but then I decided to write him something neutral and only with reference to that topic since I was curious to know if she was really responsible:

"Park Chanyeol

   Are you sure? It is very serious that you accuse someone without being sure, maybe Kyung soo got confused, it is obvious that she is a bit obsessed with you but I don't think she is capable of something like that.

   But in any case this no longer matters. Take care.

(y/n) (l/n)"

   Within minutes I received a response from him:

"My love

   We are very sure it was her, D.O heard her, Suho and Xiumin hyung faced her and her nervous attitude and her pale face gave her away, also her friend gave her away in front of the boss and apparently confessed since they took her out of SM, she can't set foot here again and she can't get close to me either. I'm serious when I say that I want you to let me know when they offer you an apology and especially when they ask you to come back, they must do it since our classes cannot be half-done, I miss you and you don't know how much I have cried since your email from goodbye but when you come back we will make it up, you will stay by my side forever, I will not let them take me away from you anymore, come back soon please.

   I love you"

   Damn! he still continues with the same thing, on the one hand I was happy since with that my innocence was demonstrated but I was saddened by the fact that it was Chanyeol and not Donghae who told me those things, if Donghae had wanted HE would have discovered that but it gave me more to understand that he didn't want that to happen, I kept thinking about that until my cousin arrived and I told her about the matter.