Chapter 35

*Photo credit: To whom deserve it

P.O.V Y/N

   I couldn't believe what he was asking of me, I didn't answer as I pretended to fall asleep but with Donghae there and after his proposal I couldn't fall asleep until almost an hour later. The next day I woke up jumping since I didn't want them to see Donghae there but he was gone, at least he complied with what he had said, I got up and got dressed, when I left the room Donghae was alone preparing breakfast.

-Good morning beautiful - he said smiling.

-The others still not get up?

-No, but that's better since we can have breakfast quietly.

-I'd rather wait for them since I want to say goodbye to them and thank them before I go.

-What?! leave? where? you're not going anywhere! - he said annoyed as he pointed at me with the spatula which he was stirring the eggs.

-It's better that I go, especially because of what happened...you know - I said nervously and without looking at him.

-Hey, you don't have to go - Donghae approached me quickly and tried to hug me around the waist but I quickly walked away.

-No Donghae, don't think that because of my weakness from last night we...

-Little thing I already told you that you don't have to feel guilty, besides that was not weakness, you love me...

-Enough Donghae!

-It is true! you know it, I know it, even that brat knows it, that's why he doesn't leave you alone in the sun or in the shade! - at that my phone rang, I thought they were my friends since I forgot to call them to tell them about the change of plans but when I answered I realized it was someone else.

-Where the hell are you?! - Chanyeol sounded furious and so I went back to the room.

-Hi Chanyeol, how are you? I'm fine... - I said in an ironic tone.

-Stop talking to me like that! where the heck are you?! my parents called me worried last night because you never came!

-I went to my friends, I'm sorry but the driver already had those instructions... - I felt bad for having lied to him but I couldn't tell him where I really was.

-I don't give a shit about instructions! you're leaving right now with my parents! give me the address so that I will call them so that they can find you! - Damn, the boy was really furious.

-Wait a moment Chanyeol! - I said annoyed - I appreciate your concern but the fact that you are my boyfriend doesn't give you the right to yell at me like that, or talk to me as if you were my father or my husband!

-I know I am not your father but I am YOUR boyfriend and soon I will be YOUR husband!

-Look Chanyeol...!

-Nothing! you go right now where my parents! - I heard his voice trembled and he gave me the impression that he was going to cry - (y/n) don't do this to me please.

-Chanyeol...you've never called me by my name, you've always called me love or...

-I am very angry and hurt, I just want to protect you but you insist on ignoring me, why are you like this with me, love?

-Channie I...please don't be angry but you are really exaggerating, and don't be angry about it but...I really don't like to annoy or bother people.

-But they are not just anyone, they are your family too.

-Channie... - I tried to sound calm but Chanyeol wouldn't let me finish.

-They're your family! being my girlfriend you are already part of the family and soon they will be your new omma, your new appa and even a new dongseng you will have - even though I didn't see him I guess from his tone of voice he smiled when he said that.