Chapter 2

P.O.V DONGHAE

   I have decided to go to SM that morning and since the guys would be late I thought to have lunch there and then go to see them, I finished my lunch and I was leaving the canteen when I collided with someone, I was so embarrassed to see that i hit a girl, she apologized but I told her that it was my fault since I didn't see her, I am so stupid sometimes, she stared at me to shake her head later and make a bow, I did the same and she came into the canteen, I stared at her since she was very pretty, I had never seen her here and maybe she is new so if she was here she works at SM, that will be cool because I could see her again, she was pretty and I would like to talk to her and maybe apologize for the previous incident.

When I got to the manager hyung I asked:

-Manager hyung, is there new staff at SM?

-New staff? What do you mean? - he looked at me innocently.

-You know...I saw... - I didn't know how to ask about the girl I have seen before.

-What did you see?

-I saw a no Asian girl at...

-Oh yes, she must be the new English teacher – he said calmly.

-Is there an English teacher?

-Yes, she teaches to the trainee and now to EXO as well.

When he said that my dongsengs from Exo had classes with her I thought to talk to them, I wanted to know about her and her name, there was something cute about her, I didn't know if it was her look or the way he treated me, she didn't act like a fan or maybe she didn't even know who i was, but anyway, I just wanted to ask to my dongsengs about their new teacher.

-D.O is it true that all of you are taking English lessons? – I asked him when he finished to rehearsing.

-Yep, we had our second lesson today – he told me calmly.

-And how was it?

-Good, the teacher is nice and her classes are funny.

-Oh yeah? And where is she from?

-She is American, from a country from South America but...I don't remember the name – he told me while scratching his head.

-Oh, and what's her name? – I tried to sound natural; I didn't want to show a lot of interest.

-Oh, her name is miss (y/n)

-What's wrong with miss (y/n)??!! – asked immediately Chanyeol, everyone laughed at that sudden reaction since he was almost across the room.

-Uuuhh did you see that??!! Channie reacted immediately upon hearing her name!! and he is almost across the room!! – said Kai laughing.

-And of course if his ears are super atomic, it's obvious that he'll receive signals from the other side of the world – Chen laughed from Chanyeol's ears and everyone started to laughed as well.

-And what do you care? Maybe she thinks my ears are attractive – Chanyeol is one of those guys when things go wrong he will always keep up the good mood and I admire him for that.

-Yeah but if you continue with your jokes in class all you will get is for her to expel you from the classroom – told him Sehun laughing, I laughed too especially because Sehun was laughing, he is too serious and it seems that he never smiles but he does.

-That's not gonna happen, I'm sure I'm her favorite student – he said with a big smile.

-You wish – told him Suho.