Chapter 30

P.O.V DONGHAE

   I woke up with a horrible headache not to mention that I was not even hungry as my stomach was turning completely, how can Kyuhyun bear this? Well, he's used to and even immune to this he must be by now. I slept most of the day, I only got up to make some tea when I saw Eunhyuk sitting in the living room, when he saw me he stood up immediately.

-How do you feel?

-As if a truck had run over me.

-That happens to you for drinking the whole bottle of wine and moreover it was a Kyuhyun'S wine, you know how he gets...

-I know, I'll replace it later.

-Hae may I know... what happened? I mean, you don't drink and last night you threw up your organs.

-Eunhyuk I don't want to talk about that - just with that question I remembered what that brat had told me, (y/n) his girlfriend?!

-I know it hurts but you'll have to - Eunhyuk told me, placing himself in front of me.

-Eunhyuk I'm not in the mood...

-I talked to (y/n) today - I think I paled at the time as Eunhyuk looked at me surprised - and apparently something quite bad is happening between you two.

-Why do you say that?

-Because you turned pale when you heard her name and let's add your drunkenness last night.

-Aish Eunhyuk - I sighed to sit on the couch with my cup of tea - I...I don't know what to do anymore, she insists that I have something with Jessica-ssi, besides last night...

-Last night what?

-She was with that brat in her dorm.

-But we all know that Chanyeol...

-He said they are dating now - I told him furious, Eunhyuk looked at me seriously.

-Are you sure? maybe you misunderstood...

-No! he yelled it in my face! I also saw that he kissed her and treated her as "love"! since I got to her dorm last night that brat was already taking a lot of attributions!

-Calm down Hae.

-No! - I felt the tears falling back down my cheeks - the worst thing was that she confirmed it but I know that she loves me, also i know that she is doing it just to get revenge on me!

-I don't think she's one of those people.

-But she's doing it, that brat poisoned her brain that's why...

-Look... - Eunhyuk ran his hands through his hair several times - I went to talk to her today, I must admit that she got very nervous with my presence and I could also notice that she was worried about what you did last night, even if she says so on the contrary - I must confess that I was a bit happy to hear that, I know that she loves me, nobody takes it out of my head.

-And why did you do it?

-Because I'm worried about you! look, you two should talk and tell each other everything but calmly, now if there is no turning back at least stay as friends.

-I don't want to be her friend, I am and will always be her man and she is my woman.

-I know, but I insist that you two must talk.

-She doesn't want to talk to me, according to her everything is clear - I said annoyed as I leaned back on the sofa.

-Stop being childish! - Eunhyuk said as he tapped my feet to get me off the couch.