Chapter 22

P.O.V CHANYEOL

   I couldn't believe that I had to do this theater, but if it was for my princess I would do it, I just prayed that everything would go well and above all that that little girl would only give me the information I wanted. I was walking through the corridors of SM looking for Valery when I saw her enter a rehearsal room alone, I knew immediately that she would be alone since it was very late and she is a bit of a fanatic when it comes to rehearsals, I sent a message to (y/n) from my new phone as the old one didn't work anymore after the hit I gave it.

- "I will start with the plan now, if you hear any comments please remember that I only do it so that you return to SM and don't leave Korea, I am not interested in her, kisses."

I waited a couple of seconds for an answer and it came a minute later.

-"OK, good luck!" - good luck?! is that all she wrote to me?! I was a little furious with her answer, I was hoping for something that would give me strength and hopes that all this theater would be worth it, but the truth was that I needed luck and a lot, I don't want her to think that I like her or that she has any chance, I just want her to tell me if she had anything to do with this.

I walked to the rehearsal room and outside I took a breath and went inside, when Valery-ssi saw me through the large mirrors she stopped short.

-Oppa ?! what are you doing here?! - she told me happily.

-I was just hanging around here.

-But it's too late, you should be resting.

-I'm not tired - god! I had a hard time being nice and friendly with her after how she has behaved with me and (y/n).

-And the other oppas?

-I don't know, they must be there but it's you who should be resting, it's really late, how are you going to go home?

-I need to practice if I want to debut soon, besides I'm not a weak little girl oppa, I'm stronger than you think - she told me with a seductive smile, all I wanted was to run away from there.

-Ah...and how are you doing with your rehearsal?

-Well, there are actually some steps that I still haven't got.

-I can help you if you want, I'm not very good at dancing like Kai or Lay but I defend myself.

-Really oppa?! would you help me?

-If you want, now if you don't want...

-Yes! I do - at least I was moving forward, I hope she doesn't suspect anything.

-Then show me what steps don't come out -Valery began to dance and I was only thinking about the next step of the plan - I think you should do it like this - I stood behind her and took her waist, I had to pretend that I liked the situation when the truth was that I just wanted to get out of there, she shuddered a bit when she felt my hands on her waist - you should relax, that's why you're not doing it right.

-I...I know - she told me a little nervous, seeing her like that I told myself that things might be a little easier as it also apparently she wasn't as strong as she said.

-Valery-ssi relax - I said softly, she stared into my eyes while breathing heavily.

-Oppa...

-What?

-Oppa... - she touched my hands gently and I felt my internal alarm, for the same reason I slowly moved away from her.

-I think you should rest, you are tired and so you can't move forward, I will leave you in your dorm..