Chapter 40

P.O.V DONGHAE

   I called (y/n) as I wanted to know if she was still working for that idiot, I wanted to see her alone, I needed to see her.

-I will be busy tomorrow Donghae, I have to prepare material for the classes...

-It's just a moment, please (y/n), you haven't even answered the proposal I made.

-What proposal? - she asked me doubtfully.

-Don't play fool! I made you a proposal a long time ago, when you stayed in my dorm after you left the hospital.

-You mean...was it serious?

-Of course! I told you, I am willing to be your lover while that brat moves away from you, then we will shout it to the world and we will get married and have many children and...

-Really how old are you? I hear you speak and it is as if I was listening to a 5 years old little boy- she told me in a serious way.

-I'm serious (y/n), I want...aish I can't take it anymore! I want you by my side again!

-Donghae...

-Shut up! what else should I do to show you that I love you?! What more do you want to see to know I really want you back?! - I heard her sigh implying that she was tired with all this.

-Listen Donghae, it's too late for that, even if I wanted to, we couldn't...

-That means you do want to come back with me? - I said excitedly.

-I...I didn't say that.

-Yes you said it, you said EVEN IF I WANTED TO and that gives me to understand that you do want to but you can't just for a detail, and that detail is called Chanyeol.

-Donghae you are misinterpreting my comments - she sounded nervous and for the same reason I was excited, I was sure that she still loved me and above all that she wanted to come back with me, the only problem was Chanyeol.

-Leave him.

-What?

-Leave that brat, finish with him at once, let's see if he's capable of doing everything he says, I bet he'll make a fuss just for a moment but then he won't even show up.

-Donghae seriously...

- Finish with him and come back to me.

-You know, I must go, I am very late, bye - and without saying more she cut off the phone, it was the first time that I smiled like an idiot when she cut me off, and that was because it was noticed that she got nervous with what she said, YES! she still loves me and wants to come back to me! I must convince her to finish with that brat, only by being away from him she will come back to me.

P.O.V CHANYEOL

   I called my princess since with that interpreter job I haven't seen her for a week, I missed her and I wanted to see her.

-Aish Channie I have a lot to do, I have to catch up with the material to go back to classes.

-But you can do that while I prepare dinner, I want to cook something special for you.

-Thanks but seriously it's better not today...

-Yes, today, I also want to stay there tonight, you have left me dumped all week.

-Cha...Chanyeol seriously it's better not - she told me a little nervous, I didn't know why she was behaving like that.

-Why don't you want me to go there? - I asked doubtfully.