Chapter 9

P.O.V VALERY

   I asked unnie (y/n) to be able to go back to her class with EXO, she hesitated at first but then she agreed, she scared me at first since I thought she would say no, I do all this for Chanyeol oppa since I don't know why I have the feeling that he likes someone, he has been very distracted lately and very cold with me, argh! I will find out who is that fool who is taking the attention of my oppa! I hope unnie (y/n) separates them into groups and leaves me with my oppa's group again.

  We arrived at the classroom and everyone greeted me as always except Chanyeol oppa, I felt a little furious since he only gave me a cold "hello" and then he went to ask something of unnie (y/n), I must confess that I felt a little jealousy of unnie since my oppa spoke to her very closely and with great confidence that I didn't see in the rest when they spoke to her.

P.O.V CHANYEOL

   I was happy because we had classes with my pretty (y/n) but everything was ruined when she entered with Valery again, god what is she doing here again?! all the boys greeted her as always but I just limited myself to giving her a cold hello, then I went to where (y/n):

- (y/n) What is she doing here? - I asked very close and in a low voice, I was worried and that was obvious since I didn't want her to ruin my moment of speaking with my (y/n) again.

-I know Chanyeol-ssi, I remember what you told me but I can't come and tell her that she can't enter, it's also very helpful for me - she said to me in a low voice.

-But is that...

-Don't worry, I already know what we will do - she said to me, then she tell everyone that we would work like the previous time, in groups and that Valery would help us again, I didn't move away from (y/n) while she explained what we had to do.

-I want to be with Channie! - Baekhyun shouted, then took my arm and led me to where he was.

-What are you doing? - I asked in a low voice to the bacon.

-"I'm just trying to help you, now if you want Valery ..." he answered in a low voice too.

-Okay, thanks - I said to Baek, at least one of them understood that I didn't like that Valery got so close to me, then (y/n) separated us into groups:

-Ok, DO, Suho, Kai, Chen and Sehun will work with Valery this time and Xiumin, Lay, Chanyeol and Baekhyun will work with me - when (y/n) named me to be in her group I couldn't help but smile, quickly I took my things and we all went to a corner of the classroom, when (y/n) got to where we were, I approached her and in a low voice without anyone noticing I said:

-Thanks (y/n) - she just smiled and sat next to Xiumin, I quickly sat next to her, I didn't want anyone to sit next to her, Baekhyun sat next to me and Lay between Baek and Xiumin, we all formed a circle and started to work. Really this time I did notice the difference, the previous class I didn't enjoy it but this class I did, having her by my side really makes me happy, for the same reason while the boys were working I wrote a note in my notebook to (y/n) and carefully I showed it to her.

-"And? are you going on Friday? " - She looked at my notebook and smiled.

-Yes.

-"Really?! great! why don't we go together? " - I wrote again, she looked at my notebook again and responded in such a way that anyone would have thought that I was showing her my exercises and she was giving the go-ahead.

-Is not correct.

-"Why not? there is nothing wrong, I will pick you up "- she looked at my notebook again and then she looked at me and gave a little sigh.