Chapter 15

P.O.V Y/N

   A week had passed since that incident and the only EXO who had missed classes during that week was Chanyeol, I couldn't help but feel guilty, that time we all said horrible things to each other but...god! he has to understand that I can't be with him. From the first day of that week I greeted them a little cold, it was obvious that they knew what was happening to Chanyeol and I was responsible for that, well that's what I imagined for the same reason I tried to put the patch on before the wound, but the Exo boys acted naturally, Lay, Baekhyun and even Sehun asked me if anything happened to me due to my way of greeting them.

-It's nothing, it's just that I have a lot of work and when you get older you attract more problems every day - I told them without looking at them.

-Oh (y/n) don't say that - Lay reproached me - you are young, we also understand that you have a lot of work, especially working here, the company is very demanding.

-Yes, don't feel bad (y/n) - Sehun told me touching my left shoulder; I smiled a little relieved since he even gave me a smile.

The class went a little slow, I must confess that Chanyeol's absence was too noticeable, he is the one who puts the happy note, I don't say that the rest is boring but he helps everything to be more cheerful, when everyone said goodbye to me as always Baekhyun shyly approached me.

- (y/n) can I talk to you for a minute?

-Yes Baekhyun, tell me - Baekhyun went to the door and closed it slowly, then returned to my desk.

- (y/n) don't feel bad about what happened to Channie.

-Baekhyun...

- (y/n) we know what happened and we don't blame you, neither you or Donghae hyung, also you are adults and have the right to say or not about their relationship, it's just that you must understand that Channie likes you since we start with classes, he is usually very obvious at times and we all realized that - I didn't know what to do, while Baek told me that I just wanted the earth to swallow me.

-God Baekhyun...all this...is very uncomfortable, I have never wanted to hurt Chanyeol, in fact I like all my students very much and that includes you too.

-Thank you (y/n), we know - Baek said with a tender smile, that made me feel calmer since apparently there was no rancor on their part - but Channie...you know, he wants to be more than a student for you.

-He can be my student and friend, but more than that...

-I know (y/n), that's why I wanted to ask you to please talk to him, maybe he didn't behave in the best way that day and for the same reason he owes you and hyung an apology.

-I have no problem talking to Chanyeol, but I am sure that he's the one who doesn't want to talk to us, he thinks that we betrayed him, I'm sure that is why he has missed classes.

-That's true but with the boys we will convince him to talk to you, obviously separate, also he can't continue to miss classes for this.

-Thanks Baekhyun.

-You're welcome - Baek gave me a nice smile and said goodbye to go to rehearsal with the rest.

In the afternoon we went out with Donghae to eat, there I told him what Baekhyun had told me.

-I don't know little thing, I don't feel prepared to talk to Chanyeol-ssi, less after what he did to me that day.

-Little thing don't behave like 5 years old little boy.

-It's that... he hit me! I told you that day!

-I know, but you can't be more childish than him, seeing you act like that I don't know which of you two is 21 years old - I said to Donghae, he really seemed like a little boy.