Chapter 31

P.O.V CHANYEOL

   When I entered I glared at the boys.

-We are sorry! we are very sorry! - they all shouted at me in chorus as they joined their palms in prayer.

-I should kill all of you right now!

-Aish! we never imagined that you two were going so fast! - Baekhyun told me.

-We... aish! the truth is that I'm the one who goes fast - I said and then i sit on the sofa.

-how? - Suho hyung asked me.

-She...says we should go slowly.

-And this is wrong? I find her right - Xiumin hyung said.

-No hyung! I...I want to do everything before...I don't know, what would happen if she decided to kick me out before and I can't fulfill all my dreams?

-And why would she kick you out?

-By hyung for example! what if he convinces her and she goes back to him?!

-Aish Chanyeol! - Xiumin hyung told me.

-It is true! - after that the boys changed the subject. The next day I was determined to finish what we started in my dorm, so I went to her dorm after leaving SM.

-You must be tired, you shouldn't have come - she told me worriedly.

-None of that, besides...there was something pending between you and me - I said in a flirtatious tone.

-Aish Chanyeol...

-Love - I took her by the waist and attached her to me - you must relax and let yourself go, everything will be fine - I said to then start kissing her.

-Chanyeol I...

-Sshh, let's enjoy the moment my love- I began to kiss her neck gently, she resisted a little at first but then gave in, slowly I guided her to her room and when we were inside with my left foot I closed the door.

-I think we better...

-This time you are not escaping me - I took her in my arms and took her to her bed, I quickly put myself on her to not let her go, I kissed her like never since I was too horny, I wanted her at that moment, I wanted to make her mine.

I began to move slowly over her, (y/n) breathed agitated with each movement of mine, slowly I began to undress her and she began to do the same, becoming more and more horny.

-Wait...considering that...you are ready and if we are going to do it you should put this on - I saw how she took from her nightstand a small silver package.

-I don't want to use those things, you should take some contraceptive.

-Then we can't do it Chanyeol...

-Don't do this to me, we're ready to have a good time, let's just continue.

-No Chanyeol, is this or nothing - she looked at me seriously while holding the famous package in her hand.

-Okay, but I don't know...how to put it on - I said in an annoyed and ashamed tone at the same time. She moved and told me how to put it on, when i was ready I told her to lie down, she leaned back and I got on her again - I want to start.

-Are you sure? I don't think you know...

-Hey, so little faith do you have in me?

-You lie down - I listened to her, she placed herself on top of me and began to kiss me slowly, I felt that while she was kissing me she straddled me and then with her hand touch my member, I gave a moan but with pleasure, then I felt how she introduced my member into her wet sex and she began to move slowly, I only complained of pleasure, it is more, I wanted to die of ecstasy! everything was so wonderful and sensual, the way she kissed me and how she moved on me, I didn't waste a second as my hands traveled all over her body, after a couple of minutes she sat on me while continuing to move deliciously, it was there that I could see her in glory and majesty, I didn't ask anything and my hands went directly to massage her breasts, god, her beautiful breasts! I only bit my lower lip since I couldn't be more horny.