Chapter 16

P.O.V Y/N

   Obviously after Chanyeol left I called Donghae and i told him everything, apparently Donghae was more concerned with the fact that Chanyeol would fight for me, it was difficult but I reassured him by saying that I am not interested in Chanyeol.

   That weekend we had made plans to go to play tennis, well for Donghae to teach me and that's because I'm not very good at sports, also I wanted to spend that day also with an old friend that I met in Seoul, Candida or Candy as she likes to be called is Mexican and I had no idea that she was in Seoul for an exchange from her university, when we met we looked like euphoric teenagers, well she didn't look bad since she is only 23 years old but in me... god! what a shame! That day I invited her to spend the day together, and she is not good at sports either, and I didn't want to make a fool of myself. The three of us were on the court when Chanyeol appeared out of nowhere, Donghae and I froze when we saw him walking towards us with a sports outfit, a racket in hand and his great smile that characterizes him, Candy didn't understand why our reaction until that I said in a low voice.

-Do you remember the student I told you about?

-Yes - she said quietly.

-Well, it's him - I said a little nervous.

-Really! he's pretty handsome!

-Shhh! - I said to hide her emotion - if you like him I give him to you but please hide your emotions.

-He's handsome but apparently he has eyes just for you, he doesn't stop looking at you - Candy told me to point out that Chanyeol was already on the court with us.

-Hello y/n - Chanyeol said very happy.

-Hello Chanyeol-ssi, what are you doing here? - I tried to hide my amazement and curiosity, how did he know we would be there?

-Ah, I just wanted to exercise, hello I'm Park Chanyeol - he said to greet Candy with a bow, Candy did the same and Donghae just looked at him seriously - I see that the number of players is perfect, why don't we play a set in pairs?

-I don't think so - I said quickly - Candy and I are not very good, that's why we are here to practice...

-With more reason, I teach you and hyung teaches to your friend - Chanyeol kept smiling but I don't know why I felt that behind that cute and sweet smile was a machiavellian plan.

-Leave him love, let's play in pairs - Donghae looked at me implying that he wasn't jealous nor less worried but I knew he was very jealous and very concerned with the presence of Chanyeol there.

-Wow, he doesn't call you (y/n) anymore, I see that he has a lot of confidence in the relationship - Chanyeol said to me in a low voice.

-Well, then you with him and I with (y/n) - Candy said very normal, I smiled at her since I wasn't very comfortable with Chanyeol there.

-Oh no, it wouldn't be fair for two men to play against two beautiful ladies, you can be hyung's partner and (y/n) will be my partner - Chanyeol hugged me and smiled victoriously, I looked at Donghae who was red, I didn't know how to figure out if he was red because of the sun or because he was furious.

-Come on Candy, let's play - Donghae said to Candy with a smile but it was obvious that it was fake, Donghae was furious. Candy stood on the other side of the court to Donghae's left while I was to Chanyeol's right.

-We will start, who's first, you or me? - Chanyeol said flirty as he held the tennis ball in his right hand.

-I will do it - I took the ball and made the first serve, it was slow and not very good but I preferred that to Chanyeol doing it, I didn't trust his game and less after I saw that he hit the ball hard, Donghae went ahead and he hit it back, if it hadn't been for him the ball would have hit Candy, but then we both looked at each other since apparently the game was between Donghae and Chanyeol, they both hit the ball harder until Chanyeol hit a high shot and strong getting the point.