Chapter 42 Alternative ending A (LONG)

P.O.V Y/N

   Chanyeol insisted on calling me but I insisted on not answering him, I hoped that after a couple of days it would pass but after a week he still kept insisting, in fact even his famous dedications with songs appeared again in my email, only this time he sang them himself, he sent me one from Tablo (see lyrics first)

even one by Bruno Mars (see lyrics first)

   I didn't want to answer him since the idea was to cut the communication between the two of us permanently, but I never imagined that his sister would call me.

-No offense Yoora but I'm busy and I don't have the time or the courage to listen to how you insult me...

-Unnie I would never insult you - she said sadly - it's just that...my brother is very depressed with the breakup, I saw him yesterday and he is not the same as always, his eyes are red and swollen, he doesn't smile and that is rare in him, besides the boys say that he hasn't eaten either and that is also rare for him.

-Look, if you called to advocate for him I understand you, you are his older sister but I don't...

-He didn't ask me, I'm doing it because he worries me, and because the truth...I don't want you to break up, you're one of the few girlfriends that my brother has had that I like too much. When he called us that day that you broke up with him, he was very bad, he wouldn't stop crying and we worried a lot.

-It's obvious, as it's also obvious that they insult me and hate me now, I don't blame them, for the same...

-No unnie! we don't hate you! we cannot do that when my brother loves you, we always saw Chanyeol more in love with you than you with him, and we understand that it is because of the age issue, but you should not worry since my brother has never worried about that.

-Look Yoora...I appreciate and respect you all a lot but...there is nothing to do.

-Seriously? - Yoora spoke with pain.

-Yes.

-At least...couldn't you think about it again for a couple of days?

-Yoora...

-Please unnie - she begged me.

-Yoora...

-Just a couple of days, then I'll call you, bye - damn! even she was insistent! I had already made my decision with Chanyeol now I had to talk to Donghae.

P.O.V DONGHAE

   (y/n) asked me to talk, I got excited because maybe she would accept my proposal or better yet, she would decide to come back with me. She met me in a cafe near my dorm, why there? why not in my dorm or hers?

-Hi - I said sweetly when I arrived while taking a seat in front of her.

-Hi - she said coldly.

-Tell me, did something happen? you know you can count on me for anything.

-Thank you Donghae, but what I have to tell you is very short and precise.

-Tell me.

-A little over a week I broke up with Chanyeol and...

-Really?! - I yelled excited, I knew it! she will be mine again.

-Why are you so excited?

-What? it's obvious why!