Chapter 36

P.O.V CHANYEOL

   The next day I had to go back to my room before someone got up, it was hard but I did, after that they called me from the company since the boss needed to talk to me, when everyone got up my princess said she had to go to SM since they had called her too.

-You too? - I asked surprised.

-Yes, but I don't know why I feel it's not good, damn it, everything repeats itself again - she said scared.

-What do you mean? everything will be fine...

-Chanyeol they called me because the boss wants to talk to me and apparently with you too, that only means one thing.

-Stop thinking about that, let's go, we'll go together...

-No! I'll go with the guard and you in the van, let's avoid problems even if what they have to say is nothing important - I looked at her seriously since she was scared, damn it! I don't want my princess to be fired again because of that damn girl, and I won't allow her to be taken away from me.

We went to SM as she wanted and when we got there a staff person took us both to the boss, when we entered he received us in a neutral way, I couldn't tell if he was upset or not.

-I wanted to talk to the two of you immediately since we got a rumor that the accident that teacher y/n had was due to an attack by EXO fans, especially Chanyeol fans since they said something was happening between you two, I want you to be completely honest and tell me if that is true, they said you are dating - I looked at my princess and I saw that she turned pale, I noticed that she was afraid that is why I was going to speak for both of us but she went ahead, in fact what she said next hurt me.

-I...I would like to give my version of the facts, yes, it was an attack by EXO fans but I really don't know where it came from that something was happening between Chanyeol and me - I looked at her hurt, I thought the boss had noticed it but he was listening attentively to what she was saying - all of that was very fast, I don't even understand how it all happened, I only remember that the dorm janitor and Donghae took me out of there.

-Yes, Donghae-ssi called us that day from the hospital very upset but he only said that it had been a serious accident, we never thought that it had been from EXO fans, also since he is her boyfriend it was obvious that he was going to...

-They are no longer dating - I said almost without thinking and my voice sounded huskier than normal, in fact I almost said that she was MY girlfriend, I only stopped because I saw that y/n looked at me and her face denoted that she wanted to kill me.

-is that true? - the boss looked at her seriously.

-We have had...some problems with Donghae but nothing serious.

-Noona - I said in a low voice as my voice froze, it really hurt me that she was denying me there and above all it infuriated me that she made the boss believe that something is still happening between her and hyung.

-And you Chanyeol-ssi, what do you have to say about it?

-I... - damn! just when I wanted to tell the whole truth my voice stopped! especially because she looked at me as saying "if you tell them you will never see me again" that is why I said very annoyed what I said - I don't know how they think that either.

-We have been denying that since that rumor reached our ears, we thought they were still continuing with the case of the famous notes ...

-That already happened! and it was all because of Valery! - I said furious, I was furious.

-Chanyeol-ssi calm down - she told me like a teacher treats a simple student.

-It's true, calm down Chanyeol-ssi - said doubtfully the boss.