Chapter 8

P.O.V DONGHAE

   had been so busy with tours to China that I couldn't see (y/n) in several days, in fact I couldn't even text her since since I'm very absent-minded I thought that I had lost my phone but it was all the time in a bag that I was bringing with me. As soon as I got to Korea, I sent her a message via kakao:

"Hi (y/ n), can we get together today? I hope you have time, let me know =) "

   I wanted to see her, I really wanted to see her, I just hope that during this time she hasn't forgotten me, I wouldn't like to know that she met another man and I don't know ... no Donghae !! Don't be pessimistic! Please (y/n) accept to go out with me again. Five minutes passed and a new message came to my phone, I read it and it was hers:

"Hi Donghae-ssi! Of course I can, tell me where and at what time =) "

God I was so happy! That means that she hasn't forgotten me, I sent her a message back:

"Brilliant! I will go for you to SM, do you go out at the same time as always? "

"Yes, at the same time"

"Ok, I'll be there, wait for me ;)" - it was still about two hours away so I took a shower and dressed casual.

   I was tired but I wanted to see her, I needed to see her, I remember that she told me that she l  white roses and the casual dress style so that's why I dressed like this, also I was thinking of taking her to eat at my taco shop, she also told me that she liked tacos, we have a lot in common and that's why I like her. I took my car and went to a flower shop for a beautiful bouquet of white roses, then I went to SM and when I arrived I sent him a message by kakao to find out if she was still there:

-"Are you still there?"

-"Yes, let me finish with this and I go"

-"Ok, I'll wait for you at the parking lot" - when I saw her, I was so excited that I didn't know why I walked quickly towards her and when I had her in front of me I hugged her tightly.

-Wow Donghae-ssi, I never thought you would be excited to see me - she said laughing.

-What are you talking about? We haven't seen each other for days, it's obvious that I'm excited to see you, also I'm sorry for not calling you or sending you a message via kakao, I thought I had lost my phone but do you know where it was? In my bag all the time - I hadn't even realized that I was still hugging her; the good thing was that apparently she didn't care because she was still hugging me too.

-Really? Well those things happen.

-It seems so, oh wait, I have something for you - I released her even though I didn't want to and I took the bouquet of roses out of my car - for you, I hope you like them.

-Donghae ... they are beautiful! - She said with a beautiful smile, I loved seeing her like this since I noticed that she blushed and her cute brown eyes had a special shine - thank you.

- You're welcome, are you hungry? I'll take you to a different place this time - we got into my car and I drove to "Grill5taco", when we arrived we entered through the back door.

-Donghae-ssi why do we enter from here? do you know the owner - she asked me innocently.

-Yes, it's me - I said smiling tenderly.

-Don't tell me ... are we in your taco shop?

-Yes, or don't you want to eat tacos? We can go to another ... - she didn't let me finish since she told me that she loved tacos. We went to a pulled apart place trying not to be noticed by the fans, we ordered and while we waited I told her that the reason we entered from behind was to avoid the fans going crazy and especially if they saw me arrive with her. I don't want her to get hurt or something; I do care her a lot so I must protect her for the same reason.