new earth 1.4

Cass-Rose stuffed The Doctor, Nova, and Tate all inside individual cells. The three of them had regained consciousness after being spritzed in the face with knockout perfume. Nova was the first to open her eyes and notice that they were trapped. The Doctor was to her left, and Tate was to her right. Cass-Rose walked up to Nova's cell. Chip was with her.

"Alright Cassandra," Nova began, narrowing her eyes at her friend's possessed body. "You'll let us out right now or you'll regret it"

Cass-Rose let out a laugh. " Aren't you lucky there were spares? Standing room only"

It was The Doctor's turn to speak. "You've stolen Rose's body!"

Cass-Rose stepped in front of his cell. She put her arm up on the glass and leaned against it "Over the years, I've thought of a thousand ways to kill you, Doctor" She smirked, and looked over at the other two. "And I might as well kill your new girlfriend, and your other friend too" Her attention went back to the Doctor. "And now, that's exactly what I've got. One thousand diseases. They pump the patients with a top-up every ten minutes. You've all got about three minutes left. Enjoy"

"Let Rose go, Cassandra" The Doctor pleaded.

"I will. As soon as I've found someone younger, and less common, then I'll junk her with the waste" Cass-Rose stood in front of Nova's cell once again. She crossed her arms, and eyed the woman up and down. "Or I might keep you alive after all, and just take your body. I could go far with a pretty face like yours. Now hushaby. It's showtime"

"No!" Tate screamed. He began banging his fist against the glass. "You're not having her!"

"Leave Nova alone!" The Doctor also begged.

Before Cass-Rose could do anything, Jatt and Casp approached. "Anything we can do to help?" Jatt asked.

"Straight to the point, Whiskers. I want money" Cass-Rose demanded.

"The Sisterhood is a charity" Casp told her. "We don't give money. We only accept"

"The humans across the water pay you a fortune, and that's exactly what I need" Cass-Rose took steps closer to Jatt and Casp. "A one-off payment, that's all I want. Oh, and perhaps a yacht. In return for which, I shall tell the city nothing of your institutional murder. Is that a deal?"

"I'm afraid not"

"I'd really advise you to think about this"

"Oh, there's no need. I have to decline"

"I'll tell them!" Cass-Rose threatened, raising the volume of her voice. "And you've no way of stopping me. You're not exactly Nuns with Guns. You're not even armed"

"Who needs arms when we have claws?" Casp unsheathed her claws. The poked through the gloves she was wearing. She also growled at Cass-Rose.

"Well, nice try" Cass-Rose turned to look at Chip. "Chip? Plan B"

Chip pulled back a lever which opened all the cells. The Doctor, Nova, and Tate stepped out of the cells, as well as all the sick people. The Doctor and Nova looked at Cass-Rose, then to all the sick people. At the same time, they exclaimed, "What have you done?"

"Gave the system a shot of adrenaline, just to wake them up. See you!" Cass-Rose and Chip ran off.

"Don't touch them!" The Doctor warned Jatt and Casp. "Whatever you do, don't touch!" He, Nova, and Tate ran off after Cass-Rose and Chip. 

The five of them made it to a higher walkway where they saw that every single cell door had been opened. "Look what you did, Cassandra" Nova chastised.