an uninvited party guest 3

Rose and Mickey were both locked up in some kind of cell. It was dark, with their only sources of light coming from a lightbulb hanging above their heads, and the moonlight shining through the window. "Do you think Nova's okay?" Mickey voiced concern for his friend.

While he was sitting on the bench, Rose was holding onto the bars of their cell, looking through the gaps. "I hope so" Rose prayed.

The two of them heard a scream echoing throughout the building they were in. Rose winced, and Mickey's mouth gaped in horror. "Was that Nova?"

Rose became angered at hearing her sister scream like that. "They're hurting her!" She began gripping the bars, unaware that there was a golden energy leaving her hands and burning into the metal.

"There's got to be a way we can get out of here" Mickey said. He got up from the bench and began looking around the cell. He checked for loose bricks or anything they could use to smash the bars with. "If only we had either The Doctor or Nova's sonic screwdriver, then we could—"

"Wait!" Rose cut him off, suddenly remembering something. Luckily, Nova had picked a dress with pockets for Rose. She reached into one of the pockets and pulled out Nova's sonic screwdriver. "Thanks for reminding me!"

"What are you doing with Nova's sonic?"

"Nova's dress didn't have pockets but mine did" Rose began looking for the lock to the cell. "She wanted me to hold on to her sonic just in case"

"Oh, thank you Nova" Mickey thanked with a clap of his hands.

Rose found the lock to the cell and scanned it with the sonic screwdriver. It only took a moment for it to unlock. "Bingo!" she cheered.

Her and Mickey left the cell. They began looking around for something to find themselves with. Luckily for them, they had managed to stumble upon an unguarded weapons room. "Looks like we hit the jackpot" Mickey commented.

"Seriously," Rose scoffed. She grabbed a couple of guns off of the wall. She gave one to Mickey. "Who leaves a bunch of weapons unguarded?"

"To be fair, they do think we're locked up, and they're too busy torturing Nova"

"We better go save her"

______

Tate was still in the process of tracking Nova's phone. Natasha was on call with a few of the Avengers, namely Stephen, Wanda, and Tony. The Doctor, however, felt a sudden pain on his right cheek.

"Ow!" He yelped out. He held his hand to his face. "It feels like someone just slapped me in the face" Then, a look of realization appeared on his face.

Tate noticed and questioned him on it. "What is it?"

"When two Time Lords love each other... y'know... romantically... they become linked, both physically and telepathically"

"Did you just admit that you're in love with Nova?" That seemed to be all Tate took out of that.

"Yes! And she's in love with me!" The Doctor said that in the most casual way possible. "Can we focus on finding her please?"

"So, if you're linked to one another, if one of you regenerates, does the other regenerate as well?"

"No, but we would be able to feel the others regeneration"

Tate's phone beeped, saying that he got a connection to Nova's phone. "I got a location! They've taken them somewhere near Staten Island. We can take the Tardis there"

That's probably not a good idea. I make a lot of noise and it would give us away.

"Stephen might be able to help out with that" Natasha suggested. "He can create a portal there. Drop us off discretely"