rise of the cybermen 5.1

The Tardis team stood in front of the blue box, ready to part on another adventure. Tony, Natasha, and Wanda stood with them, ready to say their goodbyes. "Well, thank you again for having us" Nova said. "Even if HYDRA did try to take over again"

"At least you guys were here to help put a stop to that" Natasha said.

"It was a pleasure to meet all of you" The Doctor said with a smile.

"Yeah" Rose agreed with a nod. "All of you are amazing"

"Before you guys head off, I actually have some gifts for you" Tony said. He reached into the pocket of the blazer he was wearing. He pulled out three phones, similar to the ones that Nova and Tate had. "These are Stark phones. The latest model. It has all the Avengers contact information, and select S.H.I.E.L.D agents"

"This is a phone?" Mickey wondered with wide eyes as he took his. He inspected it closely. "This is awesome!"

"Wow" Rose gasped as she took her phone. "I don't know what to say"

"You guys are our friends now" Wanda admitted with a smile. "We figured you guys might like to keep in contact with us just like Nova and Tate do"

The Doctor accepted his phone with a smile, and tucked it away in his pocket. "I hope to hear from one of you again very soon" He said as a shared a knowing look with the three of them. They all responded with a nod. They would search for the vessel that the Phoenix force had mentioned, and promised to keep The Doctor updated.

"Oh, Doctor" Nova sighed, patting him on the shoulder. "I'm sure Tony will throw another party soon" She then pointed at Tony, Natasha, and Wanda. "And I expect you guys to take good care of Baby"

"Er, it's actually Tim" The Doctor corrected her.

Nova blinked in confusion and looked at him. "What?"

"Your Tardis. It prefers Tim"

"Tim?" Nova furrowed her eyebrows. "And how would you know this?"

"It told me when I was in there looking for you" Nova and The Doctor continued to bicker about the name of her Tardis as they stepped inside The Doctor's Tardis. Rose, Tate and Mickey all shared amused looks with each other as they followed after them.

______

Nova had asked for Tate to join her in another room of the Tardis so she could speak privately to him. "What's going on, Nova?" Tate wondered.

"Well, you're my best friend, and I don't want to keep any secrets from you" Nova spoke quietly. She linked her hands together and looked down at them. Tate nodded in return. Was she finally going to tell him the truth about being Peggy Carter? "Does the name Jean Grey mean anything to you?"

Tate furrowed his eyebrows. "Jean Grey? No, I don't believe I know anybody by that name. Why?"

"Last night, I had a dream about a young woman. It turns out it was her dream as well, and she pulled me into her dream. Her name is Jean Grey. She said a voice told her to call out to me. She said something connects us to each other"

Tate found this curious. What could possibly connect his best friend and this stranger she's talking about? Wait a minute. What if Jean Grey was the vessel that the Phoenix force was talking about? Perhaps that's what connected them... "You've got your thinking face on!" Nova commented. "Tell me what it is"

Tate panicked. Nova didn't know about the Phoenix force, and The Doctor didn't want her to know. Not yet at least. "Er, nothing important really" He quickly lied. He proceeded to interrogate Nova more about Jean. "What do you know about this Jean?"