a bit of bonding

Nova's TARDIS materialised inside of a highly secured garage area. There were expensive cars and vehicles including a jet. There were also cases containing high tech gadgets and weapons.

When ever her and Tate weren't travelling, her TARDIS always remained safe inside this garage. The Doctor's TARDIS materialised moments after Nova's did. Rose stepped out first.

"Wow" Rose whistled. "It's quite the parking lot you've got here"

"Well, it's not mine per say" Nova said. "It belongs to our friends. We did them a favour once, and this is one of their ways of thanking us" She ran a hand along her Volkswagen. "Keeping my TARDIS safe"

"Who are these friends exactly?" Rose wondered.

Tate smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Maybe we'll introduce you some other time"

The Doctor finally stepped out of the TARDIS. His eyes lit up when he saw where they were. "Wow! Look at this place!" He began walking around, examining everything with a wide smile. "An impressive safekeeping spot for a TARDIS, and very well secured"

"Yep" Nova nodded. She placed her hands on her hips and smiled proudly. "Mine and Tate's friends make sure of that"

Suddenly, a voice started speaking, startling both The Doctor and Rose. However, Nova and Tate knew who it was. "Welcome back, Miss Galvin and Mr Peltzer" The voice spoke in the same Irish accent that the both of them had. "Shall I inform everyone of your arrival?"

"No need, F.R.I.D.A.Y. Just popping in for a quick visit" Nova explained.

"Understood"

"By the way, I have some new friends here with me. This is The Doctor and Rose Tyler"

"Pleasure to meet you both"

Rose seemed utterly confused by the voice. "Uh," she hesitated. "Nice to meet you too, F.R.I.D.A.Y"

"Thank you, Rose Tyler" the voice said once more before disappearing.

The Doctor's grin seemed to be wider than before. "That was brilliant!" He gushed. "A natural-language user interface. What does F.R.I.D.A.Y stand for?"

"Female Replacement Intelligent Digital Assistant Youth" Nova explained.

"One of our friends designed F.R.I.D.A.Y." Tate answered. "With a little help from Nova of course"

"It called you Miss Galvin" Rose mentioned.

"That's just the name I go by when I'm not being the Nightingale. Nova Galvin. It was actually our friends that helped me come up with the name"

Rose nodded. "So, I was wondering something. Before we go off on our next adventure, could you show me around your TARDIS, Nova?" She clasped her hands together and tucked them under her chin. "I want to see how it compares with The Doctor's"

"Absolutely!" Nova smiled. She looked to The Doctor. "Would you like to join us, Doctor? Or should I put a rain check on your tour?"

"Rain check, please" He answered with a polite smile. "I've got to prepare for our next trip" The Doctor went back into his TARDIS, beckoning Tate to join him. "I'll show you around, Tate"

"Sounds good" Tate said. He turned to face the girls. "Have fun on your tour. Make sure to show Rose your record collection, Nova" Tate then followed after The Doctor.

"Well, Rose" Nova opened the doors to her Volkswagen TARDIS. "After you"

______

"Wow!" Rose gasped in amazement when she set foot in Nova's TARDIS. "It's amazing in here. I love the white!"

"Thank you" Nova grinned.