the satan pit 9.3

The door sparked again, indicating the Ood were nearly through it. "Danny!" Rose shouted for the young man. 

Danny, in response, held up a finger to her. " Hold on! Just conforming"

"Dan, we got to go now! Come on!" Jefferson yelled.

Something green flashed on the screen which caused Danny to cheer. "Yeah!" He grabbed an orange computer chip, and ran over to the others. "Put that in the monitor and it's a bad time to be an Ood"

"We're coming back" Rose told everyone. They all huddled up in a circle. "Have you got that? We're coming back to this room and we're getting the Doctor and Nova out"

"Okay" Jefferson nodded, quickly agreeing with Rose. "Danny, you go first, then you, Mr Peltzer, then Miss Tyler, then Toby. I'll go last in defensive position. Now, come on, quick as you can!" They all went down into the maintenance tunnel in the order they were given.

Rose's face cringed in disgust as soon as she took in the smell. "God, it stinks" She turned her head to face Tate. "You all right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine" Tate nodded. "But you're right about the smell though" His face cringed the same way Rose's had. "How about you, Danny. You all right?"

"Yeah, I'm laughing" Danny turned on his wrist-com. "Which way do we go?"

"Just go straight ahead. Keep going till I say so" Zach responded.

Jefferson managed to close the door to the tunnel at the same time the Ood had broke through the door. They all began crawling forward on their hands and knees. "Er, Danny," Tate started. Since he was crawling behind Danny, he had a view of his behind. "Don't take this the wrong way, but not exactly your best angle"

"Oi, stop it" Danny whined.

"I don't know, it could be worse" Toby commented. He was crawling right behind Rose.

"Oi!" Rose squealed.

"Don't get any ideas, Toby" Tate growled. It was a protective growl.

Rose smiled to herself. She couldn't help but like the way Tate was so protective of her. "Don't worry, Tate" She said. "By the end of the day, I'm still yours"

"Thanks Ro--- wait, what?" Tate sputtered, and stopped crawling momentarily. He looked back at Rose, who was staring back at him with a smirk on her face.

"You two!" Jefferson called out to the two of them. "More crawling, and less flirting please"

Tate started crawling again. He could feel his cheeks heating up from what Rose said, but he would have to ignore it for now. Zach's voice broke through Danny's wrist-com. "Straight on until you find junction seven point one. Keep breathing. I'm feeding you air. I've got you"

They kept on crawling until they came to a stop at junction seven point one. They were all exhausted from crawling and began panting. Danny spoke into his wrist-com again. "We're at seven point one, sir"

"Okay, I've got you" Zach jumped a bit when the door sparked again. "I'm just aerating the next section" 

"Getting kind of cramped, sir" Danny complained. "Can't you hurry up?"

"I'm working on half power, here"

"Stop complaining" Jefferson said.

"Mister Jefferson says stop complaining" Rose repeated to Danny.

"I heard" Danny said

"He heard!" Rose called back over to Jefferson.

"But the air's getting a bit thin" It was Toby's turn to complain now.