confessions

The Doctor and Nova went into the Tardis, leaving Rose and Tate with Jackie. The Doctor went over to the console and started typing in a coordinate. Nova stood by the rail, leaning against it with support from her elbows, and she crossed her ankles. She tilted her head as she watched him curiously. "What's so important that you had to take me away from tea time?" Nova inquired.

The Doctor looked over at her with a smile. "I promised you a special trip, didn't I?"

"That you did, my dear Doctor" Nova went over and joined The Doctor at the console. "So, where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise" He winked at her.

"Alright" Nova began making her way to another part of the Tardis. Before her last step out of the console room, she turned to face The Doctor. "Should I get changed?"

The Doctor looked her up and down. She looked perfect no matter what she was wearing, but he did have a soft spot for the usual attire she wore. "No, you look perfect"

Nova blushed and smiled at The Doctor. "Thank you. I'll be in the library for when we land" She walked out of the console room.

______

Nova had been curled up in a chair, reading a first edition copy of The Fellowship of The Ring she had found. She was so engrossed in the book that she didn't notice the red headed woman standing next to her. "Good book?"

Nova jumped in surprise, dropping the book to the floor. She looked over and saw Jean standing next to her. "Jean, you scared me!" She gasped. Nova leaned over to pick up the book, but then did a double take in Jean's direction. "Jean!? What--- how did you get on the Tardis?"

Jean looked around. "Tardis? This is a library"

"Well, the library is on the Tardis. How are you here?" Nova reached over to touch Jean, but her hand went right through her.

"I'm telepathically projecting myself to where you are" Jean explained. "But physically I'm still at the school"

"Why are you reaching out to me?"

"I've been getting flashes of memories in my head. Memories that haven't even happened to me. I saw metal men"

"Cybermen" Nova clarified. "My friends and I just had an encounter with them"

"I saw your friends too" Jean added with a smile. "There's a brown haired boy and a blonde girl. And there was another friend, one who you all had to say goodbye to"

"Tate, Rose and Mickey"

"But there is someone from your mind that flashes into mine the most. A man with brown eyes and brown hair. He's always wearing a brown suit with a long jacket. I can tell he means the most to you out of all your friends"

"That would be---"

"Supernova!" The Doctor interrupted as he burst into the library. "We're here" He had his hands tucked into his pockets as he walked over to her. "I heard voices. Were you talking to someone?"

"Oh, I was just talking to---" Nova turned her head to look at Jean, but noticed that she was gone. "Myself" She looked at The Doctor again. "I was talking to myself. I tend to do that when I'm alone. I find it passes the time rather quickly. So, where is it that you've taken me?"

The Doctor smiled and pulled one of his hands out of his pocket. He grabbed Nova's hand. "Come with me and I'll show you"

______

The moment they stepped out of the Tardis, Nova's eyes widened with amazement once she saw where they were. They were in a beautiful meadow. The grass was decorated with pink flowers. The trees had leaves of pink, and the rocks were covered by pink moss. They were also in front of a lake with crystal clear water. Waterfalls draped the mountains that stood tall and proud on either side of the lake. The glow from the sunset had been reflected beautifully off of the lake.