Chapter 2: A Storm's Coming

Jotaro's walk back home was filled with thoughts of the school dance that would occur in a few weeks, he was starting to get a headache from this frustrating idea. Looking forward he finally recognized the traditional Japanese house in the distance that was his home. This caused the black haired teen to pick up the pace, he was hungry as fuck. Nothing was better than his mom's cooking, however the teen would never reveal this out loud.

Jotaro eventually slowed down when he walked through his house's front gate, he slowly made his way towards the door. He reached out to slide the it open, but his mom had beat him to it. She whipped the door open yelling what the teen believed was 'Jotaro!' and hugged him before he could register what had just occurred. However it didn't take long for him to shove the poor woman off.

"Get off me woman, you're so annoying!" He scolded. All she did was smile and reply with her signature 'okay!' before pulling him inside-after he removed his shoes of course- and leading him to the kitchen.

"Here Jotaro eat, I ate my dinner earlier so you'll be eating without mommy today." She informed, "Now mommy's going to go do some laundry so you know where to find me!" And with that she was gone.

Jotaro wordlessly made his way to the sink to wash his hands before eating, then proceeded to shuffle over to the fridge. Upon opening it he saw a plate wrapped in foil. The ebony haired teen took it out and set it on the counter top, after taking the foil off he started to drool at the sight. His mom had made salmon nigiri and miso, it wasn't a whole lot but he would be satisfied with whatever his mother made.

     The tall teen had finished his dinner and was now headed to his room, on the way there his previous headache had gotten worse.

"Why do we need a house this damn big? More than half the time only two people are living here anyway!" He grumbled. Eventually he made it to his room after what felt like an eternity. He was so tired that he got out Star Platinum to open and close the door for him, as he flopped onto his bed. Star Platinum hovered by Jotaro's side worried about his user. Slowly the teen sat up hitting his hat off his head as he ran his hands through his hair, letting out a long and deep sigh. Star sat next to Jotaro giving him an awkward side hug, "What the hell are you doing?" Asked the teen.

"Ora." Was Star's only response.

"There's no need to worry about me, I'm just a bit stressed is all." Jotaro answered. Even though he had said this his stand was still worried, and decided to stay in the awkward hug pulling his user in a bit more.

"Jotaro sweety, can you come here please!" Yelled Jotaro's mother from the kitchen. The teen let out a sigh and begrudgingly made his way back through the maze called his home. When he reached the kitchen he saw his mother holding a phone in her hand, she was talking to someone but he didn't know who. She went to move her hand over the speaker of the phone when she noticed Jotaro was in the room, "Oh Jotaro you're here-", She got cut off mid-sentence, that's when Jotaro heard yelling on the other side of the phone, "Okay! I'll give him the phone right now." Suddenly the phone was shoved into Jotaro's hands.

"What- hey come back!" He yelled at his mother who was skipping out of the room humming. Slowly the teen lifted the phone to his ear, "Who is it?" He grunted.

"Now is that any way to greet your favourite grandfather!"

"Oh it's you, what do you want old man." The stoic teen deadpanned.

"Whaaaat? Am I not allowed to just have a chat with my wonderful grandson once in awhile?" Joseph said in mock hurt.

"..."

"Hello? Jotaro? Jotaro!" Joseph frantically asked.

"Calm down I'm still here." The teen replied, in his usual monotone voice.

"Hmph, don't make me worry I thought you could've gotten attacked by a stand user or something-" Joseph got cut off before he could finish.

"Just get to the point old man, I don't have all day." Jotaro grumbled.

"Ahem, well anyways I just wanted to inform you that I'll be coming to visit Japan for the next 2 months." The old man replied in a more serious tone.

"Why?" The teen replied slightly skeptical.

"I just wanna check up on a few things, like my daughter's health." Joseph retorted.

"Whatever, you said you'll be visiting for the next 2 months but when?" Jotaro questioned, the reason he was asking this was so he could prepare himself for the migraines he would be getting.

"My plane comes in tomorrow." Joseph nonchalantly stated. So much for preparation time, he is officially screwed.

"What the hell? You really are an old man, who just barges in on someone's home for 2 months without any warning!" Jotaro was trying not to lose his shit at the old man, but was failing miserably.

"I really don't understand why you're getting angry Jotaro." The old man pouted.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm hanging up!" The teen shouted

"Love you too my wonderful grandson~ see you to-" The line went dead before the old man could finish his sentence, due to the fact that Jotaro slammed the phone back into the base of the handset.

"Good grief, why can't I seem to catch a break." The tall teen complained, and with that he started the trek back to his room. This time when Jotaro arrived at his room he went straight to his wardrobe. He rummaged through it for awhile and finally decided on wearing a white undershirt and his black boxers. Sluggishly, he made his way over to his bed, as Star Platinum moved the covers, and threw himself onto the comforter. It wasn't very late but after the events of today Jotaro was exhausted, all he needed was to sleep so he could drown out his present and future problems. Star Platinum slid the door shut and turned off the lights, slowly Jotaro let the darkness put him in a sleep like trance.

"Ora." Star whispered.

"Goodnight Star." His user slurred. Finally he let sleep overtake him and send him into a dreamless slumber.

.~*~.

1089 words

(Unedited)

Sorry if this wasn't the most exciting chapter, the next one will have Kakyoin in it so don't worry! I will be going on vacation next week so I'll have more time to write, so the chapters may be a little bit longer.

~Author-chan