Bonus Chapter: Guy's Night

1989
Hotel lobby
Singapore

"Jotaro, Anne, are you guys ok?" The old man yelled as he, Kakyoin, Avdol, and Polnareff approached me from the elevators into the lobby. Do I look ok? I'm partially wet, and my hand won't stop bleeding.

"Yeah we're fine." I decided to answer.

"Anne are you ok?" He asked her again.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just a little confused." She answered honestly.

"That's to be expecting, seeing a duplicate of someone else isn't an everyday occurrence, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to explain it very well to you." The old man answered scratching the back of his head with an apologetic smile. "Anyways, this is still great news. I rented a movie from the front desk in hopes that we could all watch it tonight, just to ease a bit of the tension from our situation." The old man explained.

"That's a great idea Mr. Joestar." Polnareff immediately said. "Don't you think Avdol?" Polnareff's voice sounded like an excited little kid telling his mom about his new toy.

"Mhm." Avdol hummed in response, his mind elsewhere.

"It sounds like fun, I've never had a movie night with friends before," Kakyoin piped up. Hearing him say that made my chest ache a little. "What about you Jotaro, will you come?" I couldn't say no after his last sentence, to be honest it all sounds like a pain in the ass. I nodded my head instead of giving a verbal answer.

"That sounds awesome, hanging out with you guys is fun! What movie are we watching?" Anne squealed. Joseph coughed awkwardly and knelt down so he was face to face with Anne.

"About that, you're too young to watch the movie with us," The old man rested his hand on top of her head, "You're going to have to stay in your room, I'm sorry." The old man apologized and gave her head a little pat.

"What, but that's so unfair! It's just because I'm a girl isn't it?" Anne yelled angrily throwing a fit.

"Now listen you little brat, you heard the old man. It's because you're too young, so quit making so much noise and stay in your room." Polnareff scolded.

"Hmph, fine." She grumbled crossing her arms. A triumphant smirk made its way across Polnareff's face but it quickly disappeared once Anne stuck her tongue out at him. Just as Polnareff was about to say something the old man cut him off.

"Ok! We should all go to our separate rooms now since the sun is going down." All of us nodded in agreement to the old man's words. "We'll meet back at Avdol and I's room in an hour so that Jotaro can dry his clothes, and Kakyoin can treat his wounds." With that we all split up and went our separate ways.

***Time skip brought to you by movie night***

We were all situated in the old man, and Avdol's room now. Kakyoin and I were sharing the bed closest to the balcony, Polnareff and Avdol were sharing the other bed that was closest to the door, and the old man had set up a chair with a pillow and blanket on it in between the two beds at the front edge of them.

"Alright! I'm gonna put the tape in now!" The old man got up and slipped the VHS tape into the VCR and pressed play. He quickly sat back in his chair and wrapped himself in his blanket. A bright light instantly filled the dark room, hurting my eyes for a second.

"What movie did you get from the desk Mr. Joestar?" Polnareff asked in anticipation.

"I rented Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom!" The old man revealed enthusiastically.