Bonus Chapter: Trick for a Treat

October 31, 1989
6:28pm
Kujo Residence

     I checked myself in the mirror, doing turns to inspect all angles of my costume. I cantered myself so I was directly facing the mirror again, and started adjusting my gloves and cowl. I looked at the cape that was on my bed and grabbed it, fastening it on my shoulders. I looked in the mirror one more time, then headed out of my room after deciding I looked fine.

     I walked down the hall into the living room. Upon entering I see Polnareff, Avdol, Kakyoin, the old man, and Iggy. They were all standing in a group. Their heads turned simultaneously to look in my direction, having heard me enter. Their mouths curved up into a smirk with the exception of Kakyoin staring wide eyed and mouth agape.

"Fashionably late I see," Polnareff commented. I scoffed and made my way towards the group.

"That Batman costume is very fitting." Avdol hummed, looking over my costume.

Polnareff let out a bark of laughter, "That's for damn sure! He is rich and attracts women from miles away, but he is quiet, good at brooding, fights bad stand users, and has gone through a traumatizing experience." he pauses for a second, closing his eyes with a grin, "Although the tin man could've also worked since you both don't seem to have a heart."

     The old man bursted out laughing clutching his stomach. Avdol and Kakyoin let out small laughs clearly unable to help themselves. I felt a scowl form on my face as I directed my eyes towards the ceiling.

The old man looked at Polnareff after everyone had calmed down, "Talking about costumes, if I had known we were doing matching costumes for couples I would've brought Suzie Q with me." The shit eating grin was now transferred from Polnareff's face to the old man's.

     I watched as Avdol's face turned a dark crimson. Polnareff's face gained its own pinkish tint.

"Even if you had brought her, whatever you would've matched as wouldn't compare to the brilliant costumes Avdol and I came up with... and Iggy is a part of it too." Polnareff snapped back, gesturing down at the dog who is standing in the middle of our little huddle. A small chuckle slipped past my lips as I realized what their costumes were. Avdol and Polnareff were dressed up as members of the ghostbuster's team, and Iggy was in a little ghost costume. I heard the old man give a grunt of disapproval at Polnareff's words.

"Ignore Polnareff, Mr. Joestar. I think your costume looks great." Avdol said quickly, noticing the old man's darkened mood.

"Really!" The old man exclaimed, back to his former happy attitude.

"Yeah, that Terminator costume has to be the best one I've seen, I'm impressed I must say." Polnareff added to Avdol's previous statement. I have to agree with them, the costume fit the old man really well. He was wearing dark black sunglasses, a black leather jacket, black leather pants, a tight black shirt, black boots, and to top it off he had black leather gloves.

     Polnareff then turned his attention towards Kakyoin who was standing next to the old man.

"I know we look good, but who the hell are you supposed to be? One of the seven dwarfs?" Polnareff question, quirking his eyebrow. Kakyoin's eyes widened and he jolted back in surprise as if he had been hit.

"I'm Link! You know from The Legend of Zelda?" Kakyoin yelled exasperated.

"Hmm, never heard of it. How about you Jotaro?" Polnareff inquired, stroking his chin thoughtfully. I shrugged in response to the question as Kakyoin was now looking at me expectantly. I've heard people talk about it at school and Kakyoin has mentioned it a couple times, but I don't know what it is.