Chapter 13: Ouch

4:35pm
Kujo Residence

I've been sitting on my bed glancing between my door and the starfish book in my hand nonstop. This is all my fault. Kakyoin is over thirty minutes late, and he probably isn't going to show up. I should just give up on the idea of him walking through that door. What I yelled at him at school was so terrible, in fact I felt so guilty that by the time I had gotten to the bathroom I had gone limp. I still don't understand why I got hard. I'm probably just pent up, I haven't rubbed one off in three weeks and I've been so frustrated with this whole waltz thing. Now that I think about it, rubbing one off right now sounds good. I need some relaxation, and it's not like Kakyoin's showing up anyways.

     I placed my book down beside me, got up from my bed, and walked into my bathroom. I locked the bathroom door behind me and searched under the sink for my bottle of lube. once I grab a hold off it I shut the cabinet door underneath the sink, and I pop open the lid. I sit down on the stool in my bathroom and carefully unzip my pants and pull down my boxers a bit. I pour a generous amount of lube on my hands and lather them together.

Just as I'm about to reach down and touch my dick I hear a thud in my room. I instinctively flinch. Who's there? I quickly pull up my boxers and zip my pants. I stand up and carelessly toss the lube on top of the sink without shutting the lid, and furiously wash my hands. After I finish I rub my hands on my pants to dry them off and swing the door open. I'm met with the sight of a very bored looking Kakyoin. We make eye contact, but we stay silent. That's weird, usually he would apologize for being late, but right now he looks like he wants to leave.

"Kakyoin, it's you." I gulped. "I didn't think you were going to show up." Kakyoin's expression didn't change, I couldn't read him at all.

"Don't get too excited, I originally planned on ditching your ass but I already ate your bento as payment for today's lesson." He deadpanned. Ouch, that stung a little. I deserve it though.

"Is that why you showed up late?" I questioned, still trying to figure out what he's thinking. I know he's pissed but there's something off about him.

"No, I decided that I'd still come to your house while at school." He explained.

"Then why did you show up la-" I was cut off by a now irritated looking Kakyoin.

"Listen Jotaro, I don't want to be here any longer than I need to be. Earlier you told me to mind my own damn business so it shouldn't be a problem for you to mind yours." Kakyoin spat. I was speechless. I never knew Kakyoin could be so hostile, this is reminding me of the first time we met. Did I really upset him that much? "Let's just start, the faster we get this done the faster I get to go home."

"Ok." Is all I could say in response. Kakyoin rolled his eyes and proceeded to take his green gakuran off so he was just in his green school pants and white button up. He then walked to the center of my room and took a deep breath.

"All we're going to practice is what you and Star Platinum did, and what we tried to attempt earlier at lunch." There was an obvious venom to his tone. Without wanted to further piss of Kakyoin I made my way to him and got into position almost immediately. Even though I was in this situation my nervousness was still as present as ever. However, this time I was scared of holding Kakyoin and making eye contact with him. I got the feeling that he hated the fact that I was touching him at the moment, and I don't want to look into his eyes in fear of seeing how much anger they held.

     This ended up being a terrible decision. I ended up being scolded by Kakyoin worse than any previous time.

"We've been practicing your posture for how long now, and you still can't get anything right!" Kakyoin seethed, "I mean, how hard is it to make eye contact and hold someone!" This is the first time he's ever gotten mad at me like this during a lesson, and whenever he used Hierophant to correct my posture he did it harder than usual. Eventually I was able to hold him, and make eye contact. Except this time I didn't get the usual heated up face, sped up heartbeat, and intense sweating. This time I just felt my heart sink. I was right, all Kakyoin's eyes were filled with was anger. It was almost unbearable, but if I give up now he'll just get even more pissed at me for wasting his time. "Alright let's start." He finally said.