Bonus Chapter: I Will Survive

1989
Egypt

We finally made it to Egypt. Good grief, those damn enemy stand users are so fucking annoying. If it weren't for them we could've made it here earlier, but no, we've gone through multiple crashes, and a sinking ship. At least a train hasn't been derailed, yet. We're currently in a car driving to meet up with some member from the SPW foundation.

"Man! That stand High Priestess was annoying!" Polnareff heaved.

"I'm not surprised you feel that way, she did almost kill you Polnareff." Avdol replied smugly.

"Like I could ever be killed by such a bitch, you would miss me too much if I had let myself die." Polnareff shot Avdol a small wink to which Avdol replied to by turning his head away. "Anyways, forget about me. Jotaro I thought you were a goner when you were in her teeth, to think you would punch through them with Star Platinum!" Polnareff said in astonishment.

"Yeah Jotaro, you gave your grandfather quite the scare back there!" The old man yelled.

"I'm just relieved that we're finally in Egypt, and that Jotaro is safe." Kakyoin looked at me with a soft smile as if he was confirming his words. Ultimately for the gesture to be ruined by Polnareff.

"Aren't you relieved that I'm safe too?" Polnareff states trying to give Kakyoin his best puppy dog eyes. Almost instantly a scowl formed on Kakyoin's face.

"No, you could drop dead right now and I would care less." Kakyoin gritted out through his teeth.

"Mon dieu!" Polnareff shouted a look of surprise and slight hurt on his face. I heard Avdol and gramps stifle a laugh, a ghost of a smile appeared on my lips as I pulled the rim of my hat down. I heard the old man clear his throat.

"On a more serious note, we're already thirty days into our journey, we need to find Dio and we need to find him fast." The old man had a sadness to his serious tone. A wave of grief spread across the car instantly as we all became silent. We stayed in silence like this for quite a while until Polnareff decided to cut through the silence with an awkward laugh.

"Hey, why don't we listen to the radio to occupy ourselves?" His voice cracked a little at the beginning of his sentence. Man, this guy can't handle silence or pressure very well, clearly. He reached forward to turn the knob to turn on the radio. He kept on flipping through channel after channel, but they all had static.

"Jeez Polnareff, quit it already!" The old man smacked his hand away. "I'll get us a station with music, Hermit Purple!" Purple vines immediately entered the radio section and the stations kept on changing at a fast pace, until there were some people talking. a satisfied grin made its way across the old man's face.

"Right now, we'll be having a 70s music segment. To start off what we've got for you is the song 'I Will Survive' by Gloria Gaynor." Fast paced piano filled the car. Shortly after, the old man's humming started in tune with the song as it began, he hummed the first two lines until he was interrupted by an ecstatic Polnareff.

"Mon dieu! I love this song, I always used to listen to it when searching for Centerfold!" Polnareff exclaimed.

"Well then what are you waiting for, sing the damn song with me!" The old man yelled giddily.

"And I grew strong, and I learned how to get along, and so you're back!" They were now singing in sync. "From outer space! I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face..." They may be singing in sync, but they sound like a pair of dying cats. This continued on for several line until they both starting trying to persuade the rest of us to join in their antics.