Chapter 3: A Rude Awakening

March 17, 1989
7:00am

"JoJo."

A sweet voice called.

"Hm."

"JoJo."

Is someone saying my name?

"JoJo."

My eyes slowly start to drift open, is that...Kakyoin? I must be dreaming, why would he be in my room?

"Jotaro!"

My eyes shot open and my hand was now cupping my cheek, did I just get...slapped?

"What the fuck!"

"Oh my God JoJo I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you that hard!" Kakyoin's face looked panicked, I wanted to laugh at his expression but I was far too tired, and in a whole lot of pain, "Just stay here I'm going to go get you some ice!" I watched as his blurred figure rushed out of the room.

"Alright I'm back!" Kakyoin walked back towards my bedside, and placed a rag with ice inside on my left cheek. As I reached my hand up to hold the rag in place my hand grazed Kakyoin's finger tips, I felt a wave of electricity shoot down my spine. Wait, what? What the hell am I talking about, I'm starting to sound like those bitches who follow me around. I'm probably just cold- I'm disturbed from my thoughts when I hear an awkward cough, "Are you ok Jotaro? You just spaced out for a couple seconds."

"I think anyone would be spacing out if they got hit in the head as hard as I was." I pouted.

"I said I was sorry ok!" Kakyoin huffed.

"That doesn't change the fact that you have superhuman strength, were you trying to kill me?"

"Stop being a baby, imagine your reputation if it got out that the Jotaro Kujo was taken down by a simple slap to the face," Kakyoin laughed, "And it was the only way you would wake up." I just grunted in response.

"Anyways, why are you in my room to begin with?"

"Well I came to your house so we could walk to school together, when I greeted Ms. Holly she told me you were still sleeping, so I thought I would come wake you up since you were going to be late." Kakyoin blurted out forgetting to breathe. I look over at my clock, it says it's 7:20am. Shit, I should probably get ready, I don't want Kakyoin to be late because of me. I sit up, already missing  the comfort of my pillow.

"Alright I'm going to shower, you can stay here if you want." I walk off to the bathroom in my room without listening for a reply. When I get out of the shower, I'm greeted with no towels. Are you fucking kidding me, I was so tired I forgot to grab one on my way in. Well I really only have one option here. I walk over to the bathroom door and open it wide enough so I can peek my head through, "Hey Nori, can you grab a towel for me? I forgot to grab one on the way in."

"Uh, sure! Just give me a sec." I heard shuffling, then suddenly an arm reached through the door holding a towel, "Here you go!"

"Thanks." I grunted out in response. I wrapped the towel loosely around my waist and walked out of the bathroom. I see Kakyoin sitting on the edge of my bed playing around with the edge of his green gakuran. I look away making my way towards my dresser, I take out black boxers, a pair of my black school pants, and my usual green shirt. With my back towards Kakyoin I slowly take off my towel and slide my boxers on, then my pants, this entire time I felt eyes on me so like any other person I decide to use this opportunity to tease, "You're staring Nori."

"Oh- uh- I- I'm sorry." He squeaked, even though I can't see his face he's probably as red as a cherry. I smirk and slip my green shirt on and make my way to my closet, I grab my black gakuran jacket and put it on. I turn to face Kakyoin's direction and start making my way towards him. I stop right in front of him, then silently lean over to pick up my hat off the nightstand. Dusting it off, I place it on my head. Kakyoin huffs and stands up, "Are you ready to go?"

"Yup." I sighed. We make our way out of my room and start to head to the kitchen. Kakyoin was leading the way, at this point the house was basically his since he's been here so many times. Once we reached the kitchen I saw my mother cleaning dishes.

"Hello again Ms. Holly!" Kakyoin greeted. Her head shot up, a big smile appeared on her face as she looked in our direction.

"Oh thank you Nori! I thought my baby Jotaro was never going to wake up!"

"Please there's no need to thank me, I cant let him fall behind in school now can I?" Kakyoin chuckled. I pull the bill of my cap down to hide my face, how annoying.

"Nori you're too sweet, now you two boys come and eat." She gestured towards the plates of food on the table. I grunted in response and sat down, Kakyoin followed suit but not without bowing his head in thanks.

"Thank you for the food Ms. Holly, this is very generous of you." He took a look at the food on the plate that was set before him, "It looks delicious!" My mother just smiled widely in response and went back to cleaning dishes. I started to dig in to the breakfast she had made, I heard Kakyoin whisper a 'thank you for the food' before starting to eat, "This is so good~ you're so lucky Jotaro, you get to eat this everyday!"

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged, we ate in silence after that. Both of us put our plates in the sink, after Kakyoin insisted on washing them for 2 minutes.

"Alright Ms. Holly we'll be heading out now!" Kakyoin called.

"Okay~ wait I have something important to give!"

.~*~.

1025 words

(Unedited)

Sorry I know I said this would be a longer chapter but like I said in the A/N a lot of stuff has happened recently. I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it was shorter!

~Author-chan