Bonus Chapter: Kid n' Play

Hello you're probably wondering why I've decided to write a bonus chapter, well let me explain. It's my birthday today and I wanted to take a break from the main story (almost like a day off) but I still wanted to give you guys something to read. I have a list of bonus chapter ideas so I thought why not use one now? This bonus chapter is actually related to the story but it doesn't really affect the plot at all. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as you would a main story chapter. Don't worry I will be uploading main story chapters regularly again next week.

3:04pm
Saturday
Kujo Residence

"How the fuck do you play this game!" I yelled furiously smashing the buttons on the Nintendo controller. Kakyoin and I have been playing F-Mega on his Nintendo that he brought over for two fucking hours. At first it was all fun and games, but after losing 100+ times I've just about had it with this shit.

"Seriously Jotaro I don't understand why this is so hard for you, all you have to do is literally press two buttons." Kakyoin stated smugly as he continuously spammed the controller's buttons. Maybe it's those stupid sunglasses that he's wearing that makes him so good, what the fuck am I saying?

"Fuck off Nori." Just as I finished the sentence the screen displayed that Kakyoin had won, again.

"Looks like I win again Jotaro, there's no way you can defeat a pro gamer like me! Just stop trying! Nyohohohoho~" There he goes doing that stupid pose again, what a smug bastard. I tossed the controller down only to feel a hand hit me upside the head. "Jotaro what the heck, you can't treat my beautiful controller like that! What did she ever do to you?" He scolded, one of Hierophant's tentacles went to grab the controller and he started inspecting it closely.

"Whatever," I shrugged. "Let's do something else now I'm bored." I deadpanned. Kakyoin looked at me his one eye twitching.

"Alright then what do you suggest we do Kujo." Annoyance was written all over his tone and face, but I especially knew he was pissed off since he referred to me by my surname. When I said I was bored I thought he'd have an idea but I don't think he wants to think of anything other than his controller at the moment. What else could we do? We sat there in silence for a minute as Kakyoin was still checking every inch of his controller until it hit me.

"Hey Nori remember that one time at lunch when we first talked about dances and you thought I could do the moonwalk?" I questioned looking at him.

"Yeah, what about it?" Kakyoin looked up from what he was doing so I could see his confused expression.

"You said you could do a dance called the........Child and Play, or something like that." I mumbled a little bit at the end. I watched as Kakyoin burst into a little fit of laughter.

"You were close, it's called the Kid n' Play," Kakyoin corrected.

"Hmph, yeah that one. How do you do the dance?" I was genuinely curious, the name sounded a bit peculiar and I can't think of what it is that you could possibly be doing.

"Well I'll explain it, for starters it's a dance that's done by two people." He took a deep breath in, "This dances mainly revolves around bumping feet and elbows and just moving to the rhythm."

"How did you manage to do that dance without a partner?" I was confused as hell.

"Joot you're so forgetful, are you not remembering that Hierophant Green exists?" Kakyoin furrowed his brows and I could hear that there was a little disappointment in his voice. However, he was trying to play it off as a joke by making his voice sound light hearted. I felt my cheeks flush from embarrassment, how did I forget about his stand? "Why were you asking about the dance in the first place anyway? I mean it entertained you for a bit but what now?"