Epilogue

thank you so much my loves <3

TWO YEARS LATER

            I smiled as I watched my husband standing Darcy up in his lap and bouncing her up and down. She giggled and threw her arms up in the air, laughing the entire time. I got up and sat down next to the two of them.

            “Where is your sister?” I cooed when Harry stood her still. “Where is your sister?” I said again and I nuzzled my nose into her cheek. She giggled and I kissed her chubby cheek. “You are so adorable,” I said.

            “Oh thank you, I know,” Harry replied smiling.

            “You too,” I said kissing him on his cheek too. “I think Emma is still upstairs, I’ll go find her.”

            Harry nodded and continued laughing with Darcy, giving her little kisses on her cheek. The two of them were so close; it was adorable. She absolutely adored Harry too. She would always give him hugs around his neck and would beg him to pick her up and just hold her. It was funny how she resembled me more than Harry and Emma resembled Harry more than me. The two of them were our entire lives; we loved them to pieces.

            I reached the top of the stairs and walked into Harry’s and my room and found Emma sprawled out in the very middle of the bed sleeping. I smiled and walked over and sat next to her, waking her up. She saw me and crawled over to where I was sitting and into my lap.

            “Hello my love,” I said softly, “Did you want to go see Daddy?” I asked smiling widely at her.

            “Daddy!” she squealed and I picked her up and held her in my arms as I walked downstairs. She giggled the entire time, which made me smile widely.

            I reached the living room and sat back down next to Harry. The twins saw each other and sorta smiled at one another. I sat Emma down in my lap and she laid her head on my chest. Harry was still playing with Darcy who was still laughing hysterically.

            “Show Mommy the new words I just taught you,” Harry said kissing Darcy on her cheek.

            “I luff yew!” she squealed and giggled again. She wrapped her arms around Harry’s neck again and he laughed.

            “I love you too Darcy, and you too Emma,” I said gently stroking her soft black hair.

            “Daddy,” Emma whined, crawling out of my lap and over to Harry. I smiled and laughed a little bit as he tried to hold the two of them together. Darcy was a bit bigger than Emma was, so she took up a bit more space on Harry’s lap.

            “No one wants to sit on Mommy’s lap?” I asked pretending to pout. Darcy saw me and her light brown eyes widened. She crawled over to me and I smiled, taking her into my lap. I fixed her tiny pink flowered shirt and smoothed out her hair. “Guess who loves you?” I asked Darcy who looked up at me with her head cocked to one side.

            “Daddy!” she exclaimed happily. Harry laughed.

            “Yes I do love you, but who else?” Harry asked poking Darcy’s belly. Emma noticed the attention Harry was giving to her sister and immediately hugged him around his neck. Harry’s eyes widened and his eyebrows rose when she wouldn’t let go. I laughed at the two of them and Emma smiled. Everything about her was so tiny. Her eyes were a bit greener than Darcy’s whose were a bit browner. The two of them were fraternal twins, so they did have their differences. Darcy’s hair was straighter and wavier than Emma’s whose was very curly.