Waking up in HxH

Akira p.o.v
I stretch my arms above my head, a sigh of relief escapes my lips when the give me a satisfying pop.
"I want to watch more anime!" I groan and glance at my clock. "Fuck! Tomorrow is it school again!" My dog gives me confused eyes and lays his head back down.
"Yeah, yeah. I'll feed you later." But right now I need to take a nap, because.... I sweat drop. I stayed up to late.
"Father would kill me if he found out." I sweat drop again. Yup, let's go to bed.

Izu: send at 11:30pm
You're still up, aren't you?

Aki: read at 11:32, replied at 11:32pm
Yuppie! I'm going to sleep immediately, ma'am!

Izu: read at 11:32, replied at 11:33pm
Don't forget to take of your clothes and
tomorrow is it school again.

Aki: read at 11:33, replied at 11:35pm
...Did you really have to ruin my mood? -_-

Izu: read at 11:36, replied at 11:36pm
Sorry, not sorry ;)

With a pout I plop onto my bed, my face squeezed into the duvets. Meanie! She had to ruin my mood! I turn around, my hand flopping over my head. My phone is laying next to my pillows. Although it doesn't matter anymore, I'm going to sleep.

Izu: send at 11:41pm
...You forgot to take of your clothes, didn't you?

"Hey." I stir a bit. Stop. Someone taps my cheek.
"Hey, are you awake?" The voice asks again, but this a little louder. Wait....that isn't my father's voice! I shoot up, only to collide with someone's head.
"Ow!"
"Ow, dammit!" We both voice at the same time, clutching our heads. I open my eyes, and...see a young boy with black hair? What is going on here? Is this a dream? Funny dream then!
"Hey, boy." I giggle and point at him. "You have funny hair!" He gives me a confused expression and tries to look up. The result in making me giggle more.
"Sorry, sorry. It's just I don't see many people walking around with tall hair." He laughs and rubs the back of his head. "Don't worry about it! My name is Gon by the way! What's yours?" He asks innocently. I pause. Wait....Gon! Where the fuck am I?!
"O-Oh, my name is Akira, Mikami Akira." I stutter quickly. He holds out his hand and a bit hesitant I grab it. "Nice to meet you, Akira! You have a nice name!" I nod, letting go of his hand and choose for looking around.
"Nè, Gon..." I trail off, a bit scared of making my thoughts come to truth.
"Hmm?"
"Where am I?" He looks at me as if I asked a weird question.
"On the ship of course! Did you bump your head against something?" He asks immediately after. Oh, God. I shake my head and give him a wry smile.
"N-No! I just forgot, I guess...." I give him an awkward laugh. He seems to buy it because he smiles. "I was already worried! Sorry!"
"Excuse me!" A new voice joins the conversation. It's Katsuo! What the heck! Holy cow! Tell me this is a dream! What did I do! Help, help, help.
"H-Here's your water!" He exclaims holding water towards Gon.
"Thanks." He takes the drink and holds it out to a man next to me. Holy moly! Is this real?
"Now drink your fill." I giggle at the thoughtful old man standing in the doorway.
"Hey, old man!" I already giggle at my own joke. Izu always says I'm a trouble magnet, and maybe she's right!
"Your nose I really red, are you sure you're not Rudolph the rednose reindeer!" He looks confused for a second before bursting out laughing.

That's how I ended up in this situation.
"First tell me your names." Commands the Captain. Expecting for the other questions to come I already thought of an answer. But first....I'll let Gon speak. That way it'll be more fun to watch Leorio's face.
"I'm Gon!"
"I'm Kurapika."
"It's Leorio."
"My name is Akira!" I reply cheerfully. Shit...wait. If this is real, how am I supposed to go home?!
"Why do you want to become Hunters?" The Captain continues with the questions.
"Hey! If you're not an examiner, you can't boss us around!"
"Just answer the question!" Ignoring their discussion, I think frantically. Holy cow! Why didn't I think of this possibility?!
"My dad is Hunter. I left Whale Island because I want to know why my dad desires so much to become a Hunter." Gon explains happily. His expression is determined. It sucks that my favourite character is Killua.
"Hey, kid!"
"Huh?"
"You're not supposed to answer his question!" Gon turns to Leorio.
"Why can't I tell him why I'm here?"
"Not a-" I interrupt him with a grin. Your face is gonna be so fun.
"I want to become a Hunter because I want to find my home!" They all turn to me now, some sporting different emotions. But mostly just confusing.
"I fell always out of place by my home and I'm afraid I'll never fit there...so I wanna become a Hunter so I can make friends and find out where I belong!" I continue, averting my eyes when I finish. It's true actually.
"What are you doing?!" Shrieks Leorio. That makes it worth it. I smirk.
"I agree with Leorio. I don't wish to reveal why I'm here."
Hey, aren't you younger than I am. Show some respect!" You hear Leorio in the background.
"It's quite simple to avoid pesky questions by offering a plausible lie." Kurapika just continues, ignoring Leorio. I slap my hand for my mouth to avoid letting a giggle escape.
"Hey! Are you listening to me?" A vein looks like it could pop any moment.
"However it's quite shameful to rely upon deceit. That said, if I were to tell you the truth, and would be exposing my deepest secrets. That is why I cannot provide an answer." He finishes. Finally. I sigh in relief. He sure is talking long.
Hey, you....Don't ignore me!"
"In other words, you refuse to answer my question." Here it comes. "Hey, Katsuo." Their faces are gonna be so funny.
"Aye, Captain."
"Tell the examination board has that we have two more dropouts." I snort, slapping my hand for my mouth again. Everyone turns to me again.

Hey, hey! I know it's a bit late, but yeah....(I don't have a life anymore.) I wanted to make another fan fiction and thought of any possible anime's I watched. And then this one popped into my head! I found this one so hilarious and at the same time really cool to watch. So I'm watching it again! :). So here is my new fan fiction of: Hunter x Hunter!