Chapter 1

It was cloudy that day. Looking like it was going to rain. As I sat up to look outside. I smiled, a little happy to go see the doctors. Wanting to know what kind of quirk I had. Yet for some reason there was some sickening feeling in my stomach.

Ignoring it I got up to go to the bathroom. Getting ready for the day. Before I headed down the stair case. Hearing the clattering of dishes inside the kitchen. Listening to my parents slight whispers of words. Before heading inside the kitchen. I immediately get a cheerful smile from my mother.

"Good morning Izu! Ready to learn what your quirk is!?" My mother asks me. I gave her a huge grin. Nodding my head excitedly my mother giggles.

"Yup! I wonder if its gonna be as awesome as All mights!" I yelled excitedly. Before jumping into a seat at the table.

My father sitting across from me. He chuckled before going back to reading today's newspaper. Mom coming around and handing me my breakfast. Before she goes back and grabs Dad's breakfast. Handing it to him before grabbing hers and sitting down. She smiled and started eating. Seeing her eat I knew that I could too.

Grabbing my chopsticks I started to eat my rice omelet. Munching on my food I completely ignored everything around me. Only slightly listening as my parents as they talked...

"What if he doesn't gain a quirk dear?" Inko asks her husband. He quickly turns to her and glares. Furiously speak towards her, he whispers darkly.

"Our son doesn't get a fucking quirk. I'm leaving your ass! Got that bitch!"

Inko tears up at his harsh words. Her lip quivering a bit then she looks towards Izuku. Izuku pretended to not be paying attention. All she sees is him not paying attention to them. She felt like crying when she thought about her husbands words again. Looking back towards her husband she gets on her knees.

"Please don't leave me. He will get a quirk. If he doesn't we can get rid of him. Then we can try again. Just please. Please don't leave me!" She begs him. He turns towards her. A scowl on his face.

"*tch* Fucking fine. He doesn't get one he is fucking gone. Oh no no no. Forget that I'll make him regret it all together. And you will give me another child. You fucking owe me one if he doesn't. Also lose some fucking weight your a fat ass." He says before getting up. Shoving Inko to the ground before brushing past her. Not even caring if she was hurt or not. To be honest she didn't even care. She just smiled really big.

'Thank goodness. He won't leave me!'

Izuku finishes his food right afterwards. Looking up from his plate he frowns. Not seeing his father anywhere in sight. He sees his mother on the floor tears in her eyes. He quickly jumps down from his chair. Before running over to her in worry. Hugging his mom he looks up at her with big eyes.

"Why are you crying momma? Is everything okay? Are you hurt? Where is papa?" He asks more worried about his mothers well-being. His mother gave him a smile. Not knowing that he actually heard everything.

"Everything is alright Izu. Your father is getting ready. You should too." She says before getting off the floor. Brushing herself off. She nudges him out of the kitchen.

Izuku nods his head slowly before running up the stairs. Running towards his room he grabs some stuff. Before grabbing his All might backpack. Stuffing his bag with all his stuff. He grabs a pair of shoes from the closet. He takes his shoes and backpack before going back downstairs. Seeing his mother and father at the door. Both of them putting on their shoes. Izuku quickly runs over as his parents finished. Putting on his shoes as fast he could. Before he puts on his bag quickly. His mother grabs his hand as they walked out the door.