Chapter 18

Izuku continued to wait for the answer for a couple more minutes. Before he started to get up. Walking over to the hero before the screamed out.

"I'll join! I'll join your league. You're right they all never really cared. I also never cared about the fame or any of that. I just was a hero because others told me that I could and I should be one. Just please stop." The man says with his head down. Tears dropping onto the floor of the building.

"Welcome to the deranged heroes or anti heroes if you want. Its great to have you Hawks." Izuku says before walking to him. The man being terrified flinches in surprise.

Yet Izuku just walks over and unties the man. Making him fall to the floor. Only for Izuku to hold his hand out for him to grab. In which Hawks grabs in caution. Not knowing whether he should trust him yet. Izuku also still being weary of Hawks. While Hawks was still weary of Izuku.

"Lets go Hawks. You should come meet the team. Or should I say your new family. You will become acquainted with us. You will be around us for a long time. So you should het to know your new family. Am I wrong?" Izuku says as he looked over to Hawks. Only for him to be observing the area around him.

"Is something wrong?" Izuku asks Hawks as her quirked his eyebrow towards him. Hawks just looks over to him.

"I thought I heard something. It sounded like footsteps. Yet they didn't sound like any of yours. Is there anyone else here that I never met in the torturing?" Hawks asks Izuku. Maki my izuku smile a bit.

"Yes actually. You haven't met everyone yet. You have quite the hearing I might add. You will fit in perfectly in this league. I should probably explain everything to you I suppose. We aren't heroes yes. Yet we aren't villains either. We try not to resort to violence. Yet you know shit happens." Izuku shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly. As Hawks sweat dropped at his words and actions.

"We are called the deranged heroes/anti heroes for a reason. All are lives we have been put through pain. Heroes telling us we couldn't become one. Or the heroes never coming to save us when we need them. Only for them to save the rich or important people in the world. Leaving us behind to suffer. The words they tell us forever haunting us. They claim to be heroes. Yet they hurt others for fame, glory, power and money. THAT ISN'T A HERO." Izuku growls as he clenches his fists in anger. Hawks watching from the side lines.

'These kids. They suffered and no one helped. The heroes never helped them. Only threw them away. I understand why they do this. They want to protect everyone. Trying to become real heroes. Only to be called villains by the so called "REAL" heroes. The people praise and love them. Yet the heroes hate them. Attacking and trying to take them down. Everyday villains. No. People live in fear of what heroes would do to them. As they try to survive in a evil world filled power hungry people.'

Hawks thought before they made it into a room. Only a small group filled the big room. Having tons more space inside. Inside the room were..

'Its just a bunch of kids and a few adults!'

Hawks looks ahead of him in shock. Looking at the group of high schoolers. Before noticing a few infamous people. Making him gasp in shock. As he saw the infamous Stain sitting there. Then saw a few groups walking into the room. A girl with blond hair running to Stain. A huge grin on her face.

"Stainie!!" She squealed trying to pull him into a hug. Only for the man to dodge her and walk away.

*Clap* *Clap*

Everyone looks over to see Izuku standing there. A huge smile on his face.

"Okay everyone! We have a new member! You may know him as Hawks. I convinced him to join us. Isn't that wonderful!?" Izuku says giggling. Everyone groans and rolls their eyes.

"Okay! So I want all of you to introduce yourselves." Izuku says before hopping off his so called stage. Before he sat dow on the edge of it. Signalling for everyone to start.

"Hello! My name is Toge Himiko! I am a follower of Mr. Stainies here! My quirk involves blood. By drinking someones blood I can transform into them! Isn't that so cool!! Anyways can I have some of yours!?" She yells excitedly as she got up in his face. Making Hawks stumble back in surprise.

"Toga stop it!" Izuku yells at her. Making her walk away dejectedly.

"The names Dabi. Don't over use it." He says before walking away. Toga comes back and squeals a bit.

"Dabi's quirk is a flame quirk. He completely cremate someone with it. His flames are also blue. Its really cool!" She says before dodging as a blue flame missed her. Dabi standing there with his hand out.

"Shut the fuck up." He says before leaving. Toga sitting on the floor laughing at him. Before she gets up and runs after him. A minute later you hear a huge crash.

"Tomura Shigirkaki. My Quirk is disintegration." Tomura says before he also left. A guy that was basically mist then walks up. Wearing a fancy suit.

"Hello. My name is Kurogiri. My quirk is portals. Yet I also have a body of mist. So it works well in fights as well. Are group was the league of villains. Yet we joined Izuku as our bosses request. I hope you have a great time here. I bid you farewell. I have to make sure they don't make any more messes." He teleports away. Going after his group. When more people walked up. These guys also being in the passed group.

"Hello. My name is Mr. Compress. I can compress people into little orbs like this. The person next to me is Twice. He can my doubles of people. He also has a multi personality situation. Anyways I should catch up to them. Who knows what trouble they are causing at the moment." Compress says before he walked away.

"Hello- Yo Compress! Hey where you fucking going you ass. Wonderful person!" Twice says before running after him.

A/N. Okay so I finished this chapter. The introductions will continue into the next chapter. Oh I also I am gonna be busy catching up on school work for a little while. Yet I am trying to get back into the groove if things. So hopefully next time I will have a schedule again. Who knows? Anyways have an amazing day or night. Bye bye!