Chapter 3

That night Izuku did exactly what his mother told him. He stayed in his room. Not making a peep and didn't have dinner. Inko got worried but forgot about it in the end. As the week continued onward. Nothing changed once.

Inko continued to abuse Izuku mentally, physically and emotionally. Afterwards she would apologise for what she has done. Izuku responding the same each time.

"I forgave you the moment you did it. I will always still love you."

The pain never stopping for him. Yet no matter what happened. He just kept on smiling. Even when his father came home after the week was up. Even when everything just kept getting worse and worse for him. He kept smiling. Immediately forgiving the people around them for their wrong doings.

"Izuku get your ass down here!! You fathers home!" Inko yelled downstairs in anger. Izuku scrambled downstairs. Fixing himself before he faced his father. Already knowing what would happen when he came. He said he would make Izuku regret everything. Opening the door to the kitchen. He was immediately welcomed with a fist.

"Ughh." Izuku cried as he hit the living room wall. After flying across the room.

"You fucking ungrateful piece of SHIT!! Couldn't have gotten a quirk could YOU!? Now. NOW YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING REGRET IT!! YOU HEAR ME!?" Izuku's father yelled before he start hitting Izuku.

Blood splattering across the floor. Before hearing a sickening crack. Telling everyone something broke. Yet his father continued to abuse Izuku. Even after they heard that several more times. Leaving right afterwards he left. Leaving Izuku in a pool of his own blood. Not caring if he was dead or alive. Inko stared at the both of them in horror. Before she ran to her husband. Leaving Izuku lying their on his own.

As he lied their passed out on the ground. He thought about everything. Yet no matter what. He still loved them to the very end. Waking up he slowly and careful stood. Grabbing the phone he called someone who could help. Help him heal just for a bit. Until the next beating. Grabbing the phone he calls Yoriki. After a few rings the call goes through.

"Hello! This is Dr. Yoriki speaking. May I know who this is?" Yoriki answers on the other side of the phone. Izuku chokes up before replying back.

"*cough cough* T-this is M-midoriya Iz-Izuku." Izuku says before gasping for air. Knowing something was wrong when he saw black in his eyes. He lost way to much blood that he shouldn't even be alive. The only thing can hear is yelling on the other end.

Later Yoriki bursts into the house. Seeing a unconscious Izuku on the ground. A pool of blood around the poor boy. Grabbing Izuku and leaving the house. Yoriki takes Izuku somewhere safe. A place where no one could find the young boy. A place where this man had other children like him. Izuku not realising what he just did to himself. All he knew at the moment is that he called someone he thought he could trust.

When really. He just signed his death certificate.

Walking through the locked rooms in the hallway. Yoriki brings Izuku to a room. Dimly lit lights and chipped white walls. Dried up blood on the ground, and some other unknown substances. Yoriki quickly and swiftly puts Izuku on a metal table. Various tools on a small table next to him. Yoriki gives a huge grin before leaving the room. When a secret door opens up within the walls. This person being shorter then Yoriki. If you saw them. You might mistake them as a child.

This shorter male having brownish black hair. The style being a slight shorter and balder. He not tan but not white either. He wore a white lab coat. Along with a blue shirt, and black slacks. Pair them with a pair of black dress up shoes, and glasses. The man shuffles over to Izuku's body. Staring down the small boy. Giving a scoff the man. Healing Izuku before grabbing a clip board with some papers. Looking through them the man grins. Before writing something down and leaving. The same way he came.

Yoriki grabs Izuku and brings him into one of the locked rooms. Yet if talk to the other people sent here. They would call the rooms cells and torture rooms. Nobody ever wanted to go to the red room. They say who ever went in. Never came out the same, if they came out at all.

Guess which room Izuku was sent to?

A/N. Okay everyone. I don't like writing below a thousand words. Yet I wanted to end it on a cliff hanger. I know. Evil right? If you guys are wondering how many words I am at. Well I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Or maybe in the next chapter of Sorry not sorry. We'll see! Bye!

I'm at 836 words btw...