Chapter 11

Izuku laughs at his thoughts. Knowing that it was all true. His laughter scaring his mother. Her stepping back a bit. Slapping his mother in her face. He glares at his so-called father. Before the door opens up. The doctor walking into the room. Looking at the scene before him. He stares in shock before he went to stop Izuku. Only for Izuku to disappear before their eyes.

He appears in a familiar place. A place he has been in his dreams. A familiar large mansion in his view. Walking around, he goes to a familiar window. Inside the window, a young girl sits. A frown was evident on her lips as her blackish brown hair laid on her shoulder. Izuku breathed in as he stared at her beauty. She was beautiful in his eyes. He ducks down as she turned his way.

Momo looks out her window. Noticing a blackish-green blur disappears. Thinking about the dreams she had, she sighed. Secretly wishing that it all wasn't a dream. To believe she fell i love with a person in her dreams. Or was he?

Izuku contemplates what he should do. Before he got up, picking up a pebble beside him. Tossing it at the girl's window. Surprise the young girl. She looks out the window and sees him.

The love of her life. The guy she saw in her dreams.

"Izuku." She mumbles. Before jumping up opening her window. Tears in her eyes as she looked at him. He also was crying. Not believing that this was real. Was everything in the past fake? That's all the questions they asked at the moment. Wondering if the other still loved them. Slight pain in their chest.

"Momo. You... Do you know who I am?" Izuku asks worriedly.

'Of course, she doesn't'

"Yes. Izuku. I thought it was all a dream. I thought that you wouldn't know me. I was so scared. I woke up in a hospital a few days ago. They told me I was in a coma. I thought I lost you." She said crying as Izuku looked at her sadly. Wanting so badly to just hold and comfort her.

"I woke up today. It was the same with me. I didn't know if you would remember. I uh Momo. I still love you. Will you still be my girlfriend?" Izuku asks her and she smiles.

"Of course. Your mine." She says making Izuku chuckle. Momo hears her mother's footsteps coming up the stairs. Momo quickly tells Izuku before the door opened. Revealing her mother a frown on her face. Momo looks at her a little nervous.

"What's wrong mother?" Momo asks wearily. Her mother walks over to her and slaps her. Clearly pissed off about something. Momo falls to the ground from the strength. Her chair falling to the right side of her. Momo holding her cheek as she looked at her mother. Before something snapped in her. Momo getting up and glaring at the women before her. Then she thought about something. Just giving up.

'We can't ruin the plan. Right?'

That was until Izuku jumped through the window. It shattering from the impact. Glass flying across the room and onto the floor. Momo's mother screaming in surprise. Making her father run upstairs in worry. Izuku grabbing Momo by her hand.

"I'll be taking my girlfriend back now." Izuku says before the two of them disappeared.

The two of them appearing in a familiar memory. Their treehouse. The both of the smiling at each other. Then kissed a little bit. Like they haven't seen each other in ages. The fear of losing each other was real. So when they finished kissing he looked into her eyes.

"Momo when we graduate? Would you marry me?" He asks her. She gasps in shock as tears welded up in her eyes. Then she jumped on him in happiness.

"Yes!!" She yelled as they fell to the ground. The both of them laughing. Until they realised something.

"Wait. We would have to do our training all over again!!" They both yelled in despair. Before they both laughed at each other. Before they finally got up.

The next day they went back to their training ground. Starting their training all over again. From the very beginning. Izuku and Momo still went to school everyday. Nothing changing at all. Even Katsuki bulling every day didn't change. The only thing changing. Was them.

They were stronger, balanced, flexible and smarter. They learned everything they didn't in their dream world. Plus some. Mastering their past abilities. Improving their quirks. They were getting stronger then ever before. Yet no one knew.

Will they ever?

*beep beep beep*

Waking up he gasps in shock. Looking around him worried. It was bright very bright. So bright that he couldn't see anything. Looking down he sees white sheets. Scaring him a bit. Looking over to his right he sees nothing. Momo being nowhere in sight. Only a large window. White curtains blowing in the wind. As the window was open. He heard a beeping noise in the background. Yet he could barely see anything.

Was this another dream? What is happening to me? Where is Momo? Why is it so bright and white? A I back in the hospital again? Getting up he feels something yank him back. Looking over he sees a colorful cord connected to him. His heart skips a beat as fear ran threw his veins.

'No this can't be happening. This can't be real. What happened!? She was right there. We were going to get married! I can't be back in that hospital! Momo. Where is Momo!? Where is my girlfriend!? I need to find her.'

Izuku tries to swings his legs over the edge. Only for him to run into something. His vision finally coming back to him. Just for him to realise.

He was home. Momo laying down on his left arm. Holding onto him tightly. The window being his. The white sheets were Momo's idea. The beeping being hus alarm clock. Which shut off. While the cord? It was just his headphones which got caught on him when he got up. Which made him smile and sigh in relief. Laying back down he grabs Momo's waist and pulled her into him. The both of them smiling as the slept.